; tonight, we have the Eiffel to ourselves


Its wednesday, and Im suffering from post-LOA. Lessons has been really fast-paced yet time always passes so slowly. AND the teachers are all pushing and pushing and Im really sick of it, and so are many I think. One by one, I see my classmates all shagged out, listless and just so dull, and it really hurts to see them all blank. People taking naps when they can, refusing to go down for recesses, doing work even after lessons ended and all. It must have really been hard. Well, probably because I had the whole of previous week off to rejuvenate and recharge my energy, so thats why I don't suffer from this, yet. Its only the fourth week of the third term and people are already dragging themselves to school.Hollywood got it all wrong, schools are not all sing and dance, joy and laughter. Therein lies the fragile little hearts struggling to cope with the emotional turbulence, upcoming projects and exams and DID I MENTION I HAVE PROJECTS DATELINE WEEK AFTER ANOTHER, CONSECUTIVELY. Seriously, THIS ALL STINKS. Okay, its not all that dramatic. On the lighter side, maybe its just because it rained the whole morning today thats why all seemed so down. OH ECLIPSE TODAY (: Didn't really get to see much because it rained and Mr Ganesh was like, precisely there's an eclipse thats why the sky's so dark. But we're all like No, we can't see the eclipse cause the sky is dark. HAHAH there is a difference. I think school's fun but really, Im starting to lose it because everyone around me hates school :/ Dont get me wrong, I really detest the homework and projects and WORK DONE and not understanding physics and stuff but I really like the company, and its the friends and classmates and random people I see in school that keep me going. Now even that is gone ):
Its really hard trying to be so positive and everything when everyone around you gets so sad, and im not saying its their fault dont get me wrong! I just want to make them feel happy again, but I guess everyone is just tired. Tired of it all.

I think I have paragraphing issues. Anyway, polariods are really pretty cool but they cost bombs and Im not sure if I could manage to save that much money. Even if I did have the money, I wouldn't bear to spend it on them ugh. Rehearsals are really taking a toll on me, the demands that someone has to meet. Its really hard because it really gets creepy when you uncover your mask and look deep within for who you really are. Then, i see that im so ugly inside and everything, and there're really scary you know. Guess acting is not as easy as it seems.

just might need that little another drip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution