; there's room for two

Approximately 7 hours has passed and I am counting still, because I would like to see how long could I stand not doing any work at all without feeling a pinch of guilt. Well, maybe not a pinch, if not I would have already failed by now. But so far, I've got through 7 hours of a school day without doing any work at all yay me (: Okay, Im aiming for 10 hours. Pretty soon, Im going to have my life back(:
Anyway, I was uploading my phone pictures into the computer and I found the above picture. Its so cute right. I was doing this doing maths I think (: HAHAH credit goes to Joey's MnMs (:
AND AND AND I HAVE REALLY REALLY CUTE NEIGHBOURS reallly, and they inist I take a picture with them (:


AND EUNICE THE ONE WHO BUGSS ME (irritatingly) for her picturesss (:
We spent our last June holiday doing something really meaningful( donation drive), helping our old friend, deborah and grace (: and of course, how can I do justice to my camwhore buddy without pictures right ;)
The lighting/position is really good huh (:
Along the Esplanade walkway, there are really pretty art formss
It was so embarrassing enlisting the help of a stranger to take this shot for us.
And not too long ago during the June holidays, my family and I went to CAPELLA at sentosaaaa. yes yes the very very nice hotel (:
Buy me a suite there and I won't bite!


Us, the most fleeting of all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution