; nor time, nor space, nor distance

have you ever felt that you skydived, walked through a dense forest, had to hunt then stayed awake the whole night keeping watch. consecutively. well, thats exactly how I feel today. it was so so tiring and fast-paced and I could hardly keep my momentum going and my saturday is gone. GONE ): I hate it when the weekends go so fast. stupid time, im sorry.

i received my piano's exam schedule today and i was like ahhhh so this is it. well, these are just some of the things you go through every year and you thought mhmm I have so much time left to practise and stuff and wheeee its here already. ahh im going to practise every day every night and keep all my neighbours awake. if i still have the energy that is.

and i caught my sassy girl on star movies just now, while trying to fall asleep but I didnt because much as i hate to admit it, its pretty good. I haven't watch the korean adaptation but Im sure this one is way better. and it has my all-time favourite songgg canon in d ahhh yes. so good to hear all the different variations and red roses on every 33th day (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution