& sloth gets the girl

yay, the weekends are here (: I must say, this whole week has been pretty good, and im almost done with my geog peetee yay (: GOODNESS BUT BUT I still have more to go so I shall not get carried away. Anyway, on thursday, Yufei dragged me to watch thriple bill which showcases three drama school pieces at their SYF and they're really really cool (: We went to support Jasmine la, shes so cute albeit acting such a creepy character. The arts house is a really pretty place and they have exhibitions by Lasalle there too. So we went to take a look. OH BEFORE THAT we went to do our work at the ACM (ancient civilisation museum). I tell you, its the best place to study/do work or whatsoever because its so quiet and theres music in the background and and the whole environment just deserves three thumbs up! HAHAHA I love myself for finding that place hee (: Oh ya, so it was Germaine Yufei and catshin that went with me (:

okay I got to say all the plays were really good, especially the first two: Fearful symmetry and some Seven Deadly sins thing. Watching them is just so exhilarating because we all had nightmares watching their play. They're just so intense and well done! okay picturesss
we were all debating over that long brown thing behind us, and it turns out to be a GRAIN?!
oh oh oh, this is the coolest shit on earth. the white part on the floor is actually the shadow AMAZING how 4-d their brain must be manzxzxz
oooh, this is really really cute. how about a mini clayderman (:
oh yeah, we were so bored during the intermission, we decided to decorate masks teehe!it was suppose to be fearful, but idk what i wrote perfect. it just sounds together right, perfect symmetry.


POLARIOD POLARIOD POLARIOD I WANT ÖNE ): RHD

THEHEHEH what a fail jump shot. obviously have no experience with polariodss but STILLL

OH YES AND JAP BUFFEET WHEEE~~

seriously, you can just keep ordering. the best part is that, you don't have to walk up to some elongated table and pick food on your plates and look like a glutton. Just smile and look at the waitress and say "can I have more unagi please""(:

Satuday is ending :/ Had rehearsals today, pretty good. We finally learnt a song hee (: oh oh oh piano studio rehearsal tomoorroww. I swear they're ripping my holes off yknow, 1 min is 1 dollar AHHH. Ohwelllss anyway my piano exam is nearing and already now, when i practise scales, im already like missing flats and sharpss. EEEEK. alright, im going to play boards game now (: they prevent dementia! I GAVE UP ON MY PEETEE ALREADY STINKS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution