I believe in music the way some people believe in fairytales

AUGUST RUSH (:

strangely enough, I have a friend named August who's equally talented in music hahah.
My son will be named August!
Anyway, I've watched August Rush in school today AGAIN for the upteenth time; stupid speaker keeps going on and off and Jody was just being a cynical self And Persa and Ade the I-love-blue-eyes fan club haha! Goodness, I am so glad no one reads this blog so I could have this all to myself and post whatever whatever I like yeah!
August Rush is really such an inspiration and it just makes me want to hug my piano and kiss it a thousand times. It is just so heartwarming to see how music could connect everyone and oh YOUTUBE, the ultimate. Everyone went like " oh, August Rush, so chessy" But its so far from that. Its cheesy in a good way and August is so so cute hee (:

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (:
was his birthday yesterday and we went out to celebate! went to marche at vivo and it was a real fun experience because it was my first time there. And Marche means market in French. ahhaha still havent lost some of my french linguistic abilities (: A lot of details were put into decorating the place and it was just so cosy and warm and so Western, hee just how I want it to be. All the chefs, maiden clothings, cottage and all. Just the toasting of mashmallows around the fireplace missing (: my little dream, no one would probably get it. Okay so skip all the shopping la dee da tuition, and night time! Watched ice age 3 hahaha so adorable and heartwarming and so family-based. I just hate the commercials in between the scenes. AND OH I SAW THE POSTER OF THE TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE it is really good, I can't wait to watch it (: I am still reading the book and its really really good, so far.

Alright, the week of ss pt ugh ugh ugh ugh gotta do my own fair share of work too(:

anyway, I can't believe she said that, because it would really hurt. And maybe it did.
2 down, 3 to go!



"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars. " Wizard, August Rush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution