& riot van, jean!

I THINK I HAVE MOOD SWINGS. heheh I had such an awesome Monday, and on Sunday I was comtemplating death. Okay, thats just for dramatic effect, but I did feel lousy on Sunday but screw it, cause I had the most amazing Monday ever. And I don't even know why. So I probably won't be posting for a while, cause I only post when I need to rant or whatsoever yay (:
Lessons today were so mind draining. like ss and philo ah, back to back :/ I felt like all my little smart molecules are diffusing away, bit by bit. And it doesn't help that my water bottle was so far away from me.OH WHICH REMINDS ME I left my bottle in school last saturday and my current now is leaking :/

and today's philosophy circle of inquiry thing was so heated! It was pretty scary; only when I stepped back could I see how mhmmm PASSIONATE RGS GIRLS ARE. No wonder the rest always have this opinion that rgs girls are very agressive and domineering.Well, its true to a certain extent. But, its still a pretty good discussion, wasn't it (: We never always come to a conclusion! I ate Mum's cheesecake for recesss and I gave like 90% away to everyone cause it was good. well done mum (: you have a fan club in school hahah.

and and i just found out that novena square has this really cool korean mart which sells everything, you guessed it KOREAN yay so adorable rightt. And Em's so cute, she gagas over LEE MIN HO and its just so fun to see her talk about him. hahah. actually, sometimes I wish time could just freeze. Being 15 is so fun, so far (: OH AND I SAW PERRY at united square after tll. He was standing outside this shop watching MJ's tribute; he was almost tearing. ahahahh gosh.
im watching ps i love you now, such a stupid movie. It doesnt even do justice to the bookk pfft. On second thought, I don't think I want to watch time traveller's wife at the movies. All movie adaptations of books just do not fully capture the feeling mhmm. UGH but i bet I'll still watch it in the end heheheh. my heart just gave in for twilight.

p.s jean, I really love your riot van (: its really pretty and you know you're the best right!

An optimist is one who sees the green light,
and the pessimist the red light.
But, a true wise person is colour-blind.

(:

rehersals tomorrow :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution