HAPPY BIG FAT BIRTHDAY MUM (:

im sure she had a whale of her time, considering the fact that my dad had to take leave, I had to go off quarantine and phionna missed a day in school. and thats all because its her BIRTHDAY haha. you're a queen, mum/

anyway, we all went to this really really awesome SHIMA (jap restaurant) at goodwood park, and its JAPANESE BUFFETTTT. ah, all my life, I've been waiting for a japanese buffet. I mean, japanese food is enough to make me falter, but a BUFFET?! im just floating on seventh heaven hee. its really really good. and i'll probably post pictures some other time or something im dead tired.
OH OH OH OH AND THEN WE WENT TO WATCH HARRRY POTTTERRRRR AHHH. I thought it was pretty good. Well,the plot didn't fair well compared to the prequels, i mean so what is snape is the half-blood prince right?! LIKE SO SO SO HE FREAKING KILLED DUMBLEDORE AND I HATE HIM :/ well, I know this is a bit slow and many million people would have already posted this way before now, when the sixth book was out but FYI I don't readdd. nor follow harry potterrr. so so dumbledore (is this even how you spell his name) died pfft and snape killed him. He's such an ass HMPH. ohwellas. But I like the cinematography the best (: Really great camera skills and lighting and sound haha. Ever since we did movie reviews in school, I started to appreciate the other factors better. Normally when I watch a movie, I'll just be like "oooh hot guy" or like " the plot stinks cause he dumped the girl" or something. I paid more attention to the sounds this time and I realised their sounds are really detailed like, they even have the creaking of the door and the crunching of the biscuit (: I was grinning when I walked out of the cinemaa. Real good stufff

So tomorrow is FRIDAY. well, technically it really doesn't make a lot of difference to me, because everyday seems like friday to me this whole week ;) So, for those who are out there still doing SHIT HEAD MY PTS ARE SCREWED. OH GOSH OH GOSH im goinng to dieee :/ screwwww. okay, remember to breathe. yes. okay good. uh alright, shit i need a timetablee ahh. OKAY IM GOING TO DO GEOG FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW CAUSE or should i start now. NO TOMORROW. i only have a week left :/ How am I going to start a have-yet-to-touch project? ):
okay whatever, LIFE STINKS. I need a perfume.

; i need liquid luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution