live fast, love hard, die young;

I woke up at 11 today; yeah so much for wanting to do geog pt first thing in the morning cause guess what its already way past noon and Im still here. I don't usually wake up so late, but I have a very good explanation for it: project runway (: I finally found the time to watch my long due project runway finale yesterday night, at 1am! This is because my dear parents were hogging onto the television. You can force your sister out of the computer, but not your parents. So I waited since 12 for them to finish watching their whatever show, but I did maths in the meantime and I got really frustrated because I didn't know how to do alot of questionss. And I feel that I have all the right in the world to not know how to do, because I didn't attend any math lessons (except 1 which just went through Eulid or something) and çoordinate geometry is totally beyond my ken. So, I tore my paper, flushed it down the toilet bowl and my heart went down with it. Anyway, I had to admit I made a pretty good speech, with all the freaking in-betweens. You know how sometimes when you're so mad at something, words just blurt out, and pretty convincingly I must say. So I was complaining to Phionna about PTs and how some people just love to do PTs and just LOVE to rub it in and it lasted about 5 min. If only I could deliver such energy for my ss PT. AH, there we go again:PTs. Okay, rant over.
I read history notes today, after lagging for a month or so, I've finally brought my ever-roaming eyes to the small and impossible texts of the French Revolution. There were a lot of ideass sprouting up at the back of my head as I was glancing through it. Like, do you know in 1712, people already started to talk about social contract, liberty and equality? They even explained why so, claiming similarities from our stone age ancestors. It is so ironic that man are born free, but who are already restricted because of their birth. I remembered how this teacher in my speech and drama class would preach about roaming the world and claiming that all lands belongs to him, no universal rule or whatsoever. Then, he ends off with this real punch, saying " but man choose to obey". I don't know, it just seem really kickass that time hahah (: Okay, this is too much to think of for one day. Jean-Jacques Rosseau probably summarised this better than I do:
Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains

Oh, my cousins are coming over today (: kerriokie ftw!


Drug tomorrow,
with bells charming across the satinet lycras
Love and let live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution