AHHAHA OH MY SHIT WHY DO I KEEP POSTING.
anyway the school just called me and it was miss christina! ahaha shes so adorable. Anyway, she said that I can only go back to school next monday which means I have a one week holiday YAY (: ahahhaha so on monday when I go back to school, then I'll die. so much catching up to do. and she said that I should try not to leave home as much as possible only until sunday. MY HARRY POTTER IS GONE :/ OH OH OH OMG i get to go to the museum yes yes (: the da vinci museum. oh i've been trying to find time and voila, i have it now! okay, maybe i'll go tomorrow. Then thursday, since its my mum's birthday, I have the excuse to go out and celebrate righttt. so HP6 on thursday yay! oh my goodness, if the school sees this they're going to cancel my LOA hahaha. okay, this schedule is still tentative cause I may decide to be a considerate citizen hee (: what are the odds, you say. okay dinner time (:

oh, and i want to thank those who thought I was sick and send me text messages (: MERCI BEAUCOUP (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution