& I'll never let go Jack, I promise

TITANIC ):
I SWEAR ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE YOU CAN KEEP CRYING OVER AND OVER FOR HOURS. AND IT DOESNT HELP THAT YOU HAVE A VERY BAD COUGH SO YOU'RE LIKE CHOKING ON YOUR TEARS.

seriously. the movie is really good. shit. Just hearing the song makes me want to cry all over again AGAIN. stupid dicaprio, such a fine portrayal of Jack. I HATE TRAGEDIES ): I HATE TITANIC.
I watched titanic just yesterday cause I was really bored at home and I was too sick to get out of bed to do anything else so I turned on my recorded shows and pressed the play button, not knowing what I have gotten myself into. AND THERE IT IS. LITRES AND PAILS OF TEARS. AND ITS ALL THE STUPID SONG'S FAULT BECAUSE IT HAS SUCH A MELANCHONIC TUNE TO IT AND JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO CRY EVEN HARDER. And it doesnt help that the actor and actresses are so good and dicaprio is so good-looking and he died.
yeah, thats it. When I go back to school and people ask me how's being sick and stuck at home and everything, I'll tell them that I watched Titanic and cried. alot.

Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack

AH AH AH IM A SUCKER FOR ROMANCE. my heart can't take it anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution