travel light, and you can sing in the robber's face

It felt like ages since I last blogged, although it is just 4 days and trust me, my record is 5 months or so. Anyway, I felt like posting and there I am right here : ) Though I am suppose to be sleeping right now cause I was supposedly feeling very tired after training under the cloudless sky ( note that im not blaming the sun) today. Well, it was really cloudless; the sky was just pure blue. Anyway, during Tuesday, Jocelyn and I saw the most spectecular cloud ever : ) Ohshit, I can't spell spectecular. hahahah oh no. So, this week is coming to a closure and its the end of term3. Yes, it's been so fast. I know that it will pass by fast, but not this fast. I want to stop this all, and just reside in my little comfort zone of mine, never leaving 207, never leaving cdiv08, never leaving my sexy fatsos. But I know that everything do come to an end eventually. It is perfectly fine, though :) I just sent a long email to Deborah. Deborah, she is an extrordinary girl really. Well, it has been 2 years since we ( not last met) left each other in nanyang. Believe it or not, nanyang is really awesome. I still could not forgot those fun times we had after PSLE, all the basketball matches, all the crazy catching, hide and seek and pepsi cola. Alright, no emo posts. Yes, anyway I feel very happy today. I don't know why, maybe its because I heard my favourite song on the radio. I love it when they play songs I know on 987 : ) Especially when you have to lug home one big pile of shit, Hahaha, not really shit, just all my files and books and bag and training bag and stuff. Its alot when they are all piled up and I was pratically dying on the MRT cause there were no seats or handles to rest my stuff. Oh, but there's this very kind lady who offered to help me hold my stuff as I picked up my badge that dropped on the floor : )

Alright, so math and chinese was released today. Well, I did not get satisfactory results from math but I must admit that I did not expect so high either, though it is always nice to get a 4.0 or a decent 3.6 for it. I shall not say why but I am starting to hate maths, and it sucks, cause I refuse to hate maths. I am not going to hate maths, but sadly now I do. Alright, whatever, Really, WHATEVER. Chinese oral was awesomee : ) I love laoshi man : ) Okay, I should stop liking people just because they're nice to me and conversely hate someone because they're mean to me. Hahaha, oh my am I acting like some kid right now.
Anyway, I recorded the finals of America's next top model on teevee and I finally get a chance today to watch it. I think it is really beautiful, it is not bitchy at all okay Christine! You know, seeing those girls cry and want so badly to acheive their dreams and finally able to get it, reminds me of Olympics. Like everywhere in the world, there are people who acheives their dreams and feels satisfied and stuff and it all came about only because these people dare to dream. And it is so amazing right!
YONGILIANAJEAN today was so awesome right : ) We totally imitate guys well : ) HAhahaha and despo girls omg I am mising you guys already. AND BATCHMATES<3>
And Sam and Vera, I love you guys okay. Cheer up and you'll do fine, I assure : )
I'll be seeing all my nanyang friends tomorrow, alright till then : )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution