& I was born to tell you I love you

yay. Okay, back to lyrics maniac. Anyway, I was looking through ( and trying so hard to organise my pictures once more) and I stumbled upon this wonderful picture. Okay, I looked like a dope but that's not the point. The point is that, I do miss my primary school. Yes, you heard it. I know it sounds so dodgy like didn't you say a minute ago that you're super contented with your life. But I do admit missing all my friends and such. After all, you cannot forget them so easily after spending your intimate years of growing up with them. Halloween was the bomb! Hahaha, I remembered crashing Saiying's and lugging like 5 big pumpkins to school because you guys didn't know where to buy pumpkins from ( when I easily get them at supermarket and not so easily lug them all to school). Oh no, I seem to be waffling. I keep going like "anyway" " that's not the point" " oh and..." , Yes, not good. So much for trying to keep my blog free of grammatical errors and coherent.

Anyway (there I go again), it is going to be National Day's celebration on Friday and I am pondering whether or not go head back to primary school. I am sure we would play basketball just like how we used to, but we won't get a court and have to end up kidnaping a small p4 kid and grab his ez card : ) Just like how we used to. So tomorrow would be our prize presentation and we would be gleaming that gold is still not the old : ) I am very sure we would smile so fine yeah : ) Hahahaha, oh gosh. Today's lunchbreak was crazy I tell you. We had people flocking in from all over everywhere talking to boobs and what not. Hahahaha. Oh gosh. And Iliana's wonderful FREE brownie. And I finally got back at Christine by kicking her dam ass : ) Hahahaha, she keeps doing it okay.

Oh no, I am experiencing dire mood swings.Women. Alright, I feel so stressed/unstressed (reminded of iambic pentametre hahahahaha) becauseeeee the exams are next tuesday ): And its 3 papers in one day, I swear it can kill you. Brain drain. But I know it is not so important, okay maybe it is. But its only part of my life, not it. You know sometimes I wonder if Im being too relaxed or too hardcoree. Oh no, Im so contradictory nowadays.

I know why secondhand serenade is called secondhand serenade. It has a super sweet story behind it : ) Okay I shall publicise it : ) Okay, the lead singer has been playing in the band as a base since he was a teenager and so on. However, he saw a girl which is his wife now ( yes he is married ) and decided to woo her ; however, it is stupid to woo a girl with a base so he took up singing classes in order to 'serenade her'. And he wrote lyrics and songs which were meant for her and thus the songs we now listen to, are kindof secondhand. HAHAHAHAH SO SWEET RIGHT. and just because of him, the whole band has to be called secondhand serenade. BUT THE BAND IS AWESOME I SWEAR. WHO CARES I SHALL CALL IT FIRSTHAND CREAMME : ) whatever.
philo fa right up my list
someone stop this please
its okay, I know it'll end
till then my broken heart mend : ) : ) : )

AHHAHA YAY BACK TO MY IMPROPTU : )
alright, have an awesome day guys! its only 2 more days : ) AND WE'RE AT THE BUS BAY AGAIN HMMMMMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution