I hate stupid days. I hate when things don't go the way I want it to be.
I hate it when I fail stuff. I hate it when I fail a test. I hate it when I fail a test I actually bothered to study for.

it sucks you know, lit quiz. Yes, its known by now that I have terribly failed my lit quiz. And thats 5% gone. And there'll be quiz 2 and quiz 3 and before I know it, I just failed my 15% of my literature grade. I can't even freaking do a lit quiz. I mean, it is so simple you know, just memorising all the quotes and stuff but somehow those quotes don't always leave such a lasting impression in my mind and I forget them instantly.Snap.Just like that. Even when I read through it again, I still will not be able to do it. And it sucks. Maybe because I haven't experience what it is like to fail for quite a period of time; or when things do not actually go my way. I remembered the time I failed in MYAs in school last year, and eveything came tumbling down. I would curse and blame and swear and do whatever, but not doing anything to ameliorate the situation at all. But, this is so different you know. The thing is that that year, there is accompaniment. And now, its alone. I bet Im the only one in the whole wide world that ever fails a simple lit quiz, and I just gave it away. It is so pathetic you know 9/25. I think I should just stop complaining and just be grateful that I am already given the opportunity to study
( think about the rest in Africa). Yes, I think. That's what I think. " well pronounced, and they would be better if they are followed". I just can't stand it. Everything seems so irritable these few days (sorry jean yong iliana). Like everything you know, from wearing waddle shirt in PE to like my water bottle dropping on the floor, even I have a grudge with the clouds. I just want to stop hoping so much and be content (joce, where's that prayer).

Tomorrow will be a better day.I thinkI hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution