& screen out the sun

I could not resist the temptation to blog.I have so much stuff going on now and I just need to feel more coherent. So I am going to make a list-to-dos here (this is purely for the sake of personal reference and sorry for guilty-slackers who doesnt need to be reminded of the work)

01 math AA
02 eng pt
03 history SA
04 oral tmr
05 lit quotes quiz

And the worst part is that all of these carry a certain weightage to our scores. And all of these are due this/next week and it sucks so badly. Did I tell you how horrible a day I had today? It was so stupid. I guess now, I really have to work on my class protocol, but I mean. Ohwells, nevermind. I hate it I hate it I can't wait for weekend to come. Anyway, I can finally brainwash myself out of the chinese culture thing cause it is over, and I think I screwed up some parts as I started crapping and beating around the bush cause I had nothing to say, gosh. It was so freaking scary okay. The whole room is quiet and you had to stand in front and speak from memory for 3 minutes, and it does not help that the room is freezing. Ohwells, it is over. Wait, and there is still the lit recitals which I did so bimbo-ly argh. It was SUPPOSED to be arrogant, but ITS OVER. omg, I have to stop harping on the past. I am so afraid of my oral, because I don't know how the hell to describe an advertisement using words like reading vector, salience, power of the camera,pathos, ethos, logos, seven deadly sins and what not. And trust me, I did that with Mrs Yeo and Beth was laughing her head off. And the worst thing today is that we have to hand in our maths AA draft by tomorrow morning, and needless to say I haven't done it yet. At all.

I really love philo, I really do.
I hate boring lessons, yes that is an understatement. But I just can't stand how lessons can be so boring. I love my lit lesson, seriously, those of us in ms tay's lessonss have felt hatred and deceive over her lessons, ahahahha she does it so well! Anyway, I better start revising for my oral because I don't want to freak out and die or something.

Oh and here to RGS girls : EH EH EH we're going to publish a book called " chicken soup for the RGS girl" as an end product for our RS project, so those of you who are interested to send in your stories/poems or what not, do send it to errrr icantremembertheemail but it would be up on inet yeah : ) AHHAHHAHAHA yeah shiqi I did my part : ) : ) : ) And Ivana, I love your design.
You know now when I watch the Olympics and prize giving ceronmony in school, I always feel so nuzzy inside. Its like I really know how much they trained for it and it is just real touching to be able to finally acheive what you work so hard for ( yes, think back trainigs and season) Hahahah, I don't know. I just feel that it is so beautiful. Oh whatever, this could go on forever.Alright guys, hahahhaah to Iliana's non existent readers and soon to be mine too, XOXO you know you love me. Hahaha, quit trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution