& ITS NATS CHAMP BABY : )

yes, this is not some lyrics, in case you're googling this or whatsoever : )
Anyway I shall keep this post short ( I don't usually keep to my word) because im super super super crazy right now, after knowing that lit quiz and csi spa is tomorrow. And note that I did not attend a single science lesson except for the first. Yes, Im trying to hide my boos and my exaggerated AHHHH and OMG and ZOMG (hahah my new love).

OKAY.so recap.

SEOUL GARDEN WAS THE BOMB : ) I shall just let the pictures do the talking. And we are NATS CHAMP : ) YES NATS CHAMP BABYYY : )
AHHAHAH it was really fun and zomg i miss you ccube ):
So, we had redsports come to take a shoot on us and it was super hiliarious, I swear.
Anyway, we are featured in the newspaper. So if any asses of you out there havent got one Friday Straits time, then go get it now. Whoops, it is Sunday already. Gah look it up your thrash bin or whatsoever. You have to find it : ) HAHA : )
OKAY so our prize presentation is going to be on Wednesday. But we are going to watch the RI match first. It would be real sexy if they could get their nats champ too : ) YEAH go Raffles <3
Anyway, we beat Nanayang 11-6, and it is real comforting because our seniors had always made it to finals or semis only to be beaten by Nanyang. And we finally got them : ) So yeah, Simone is so unpleased : /

So, now that Nationals are over. It is time for growingg fat and eating fast food. I don't know when was the last time I actually ate fast food. Hahaha, okay maybe not long ago. And I am falling sick ): All the taunting and screaming and CHILLI SPAGHETTI hahahaha. But it is also time for me to catch up on my work and so because I've been missing loads of lessons and I hate it :/

Anyway Seoul Garden was dam sexyy because the hot plate keeps sizzling and throws up oil and splatters on Alanna and I. Hahahah. Alanna is such a cowardd wheeee and after SG, we went to arcade and played PANIC PARK. And as the name suggests, it was pure panic and there goes my screaming and my voice again. Hahahah, but it is dam fun I tell you. It is my new love besides bishibashi. I suck at bishibashi. It was so fun. And we were all singing outside the kbox to take a bow. Hahaha. Anyway it was so fun omgg I find it hard to convey it in words. Okay we were playingg like there wasn't school the next day. And the next day, all of us were zombiefied, but it was okay, because it was a Friday and an aesthetics day, though I was dying during geog.
Okay, I would have gone on. But I am( only for this time) going to keep to my word for keeping the post short. For cross-referencing to other sources, visit Alanna or Christine or Jocelyn or Emily or Eunice or Kelly or Natalie or Samantha or Boon 's blogg : )


You guys love my cooking : )
AHHAHA LOOK AT HOW MESSY OUR PLATES WERE
AWESOME <3
welll, stupiddd light. It was suppose to say seoul garden : )
KWONGIEEEEE<3
hahahahahahahahha omggg the table that has the QUIRKEST hot plate!
I know our soup looks disgustinggg

Jocelyn in action : )
HAAHAHAHHAHA ALANNA

YES CCUBE : ) hey i addedddd mine too : )

Hahahahah, look at the backdrop : )
Yay awesomee : ) Shhh its only between boon, christine and I : )
Yes, this is how awful our hot plate looked. wires and all.
YAYYYY : )



hahahahaha, notice the blur version at the back and the focus in front : )
COACH : )
YAY LOVE EUNICE <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGzdzcjdyzXmZ8G9Dz86ealujIiAkIZ8UmLuffWpPQzjzJKNRZC6ndoQ21-V8wyCxM4y_Tq-9N1CFmBKm2CN3ip6HSiAQkZHLZ5jPQWQqrPucNHz6kGSayUj61QUd-yBMcvRv_HA/s1600-h/Image019.jpg"> COACH's THE MAN : )




let us be in the continuous circle of fun, laughter and joyyy : )
WE ARE HAPPY PEOPLE!
OKAY. it was supposed to be <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhK4ILVCZFAzKsbccYfrhvyxWh933kGn65wBlTFAqnm7QLH6H6utqqq6Ac6snZrIpSI51RuZBLTQmTTzWkrOCafq7RN8E2MGNRmyl8FzaoHbcgTLK0Uuv4L-CrPUnEUj4SyvUb3Tg/s1600-h/Image016.jpg"> CAN CAN : )





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution