& our song is the slamming screen door



I finally finished my eng pt, with the help of Jiashun. Really, never underestimate anyone nor their abilities. Help can come from the most unexpected places, if only you are willing to open up. Anyway, I feel so accomplished : ) Yes, haven't felt like that in a while. But anyway! It is history SA tomorrow and well, I don't know. As in, I really hope I do fine, but I did not study much ( cause Miss Wani said there was nothing to study). Yeah, that is what all teachers say. But we do not have to learn the post war problems, only communism : ) So, I thought that was a yahoo. Anyway, I am going to pray that my brain functions tomorrow and that nothing would get out of my already saturated brains. I have to do well for this one because my history pt is such a failure and I am still very much confused about Malaya Singapore and what not, and most likely won't be able to do the EOYS on it.

Whatever : ) I am just going to take a step at a time. Anyway, this week would be a 4-day school week : ) I am all gleaming and escatic. I am crossing out the number of days in my diary every day, and if my memory's not failing me, it should be 82 more days to the dec holidays! Hahah, and then I could proudly say, " two down, two to go : )" At least I am at the halfway mark already. Anyway, that is still 82 more days. For now, I am just going to bombard my brain with more informations and TRY to understand congruency or what not. Seriously, I am starting to hate maths you know.

Oh, olympics is ending tonight ): I am going to miss is major. It was so exciting and it definitely gives me much force to propel forward in whatever I do. If Michael Phleps can do it, so can I. hahaha, oh I was reading the news today and I saw one of the propsed posters about encouraging Singaporeans to give birth, and there was one that goes like " Michael Phleps. Third child" Then a picture of him swimming. Then, I forget the copy. But it was so funny hahahh. I DONT WANT OLYMPICS TO END! Its okay, I shall just look forward to the youths olympics and hopefully see Tom Daley in two years time : ) For those out there, who still hasn't got any idea who the hell is he, you should bang your head against the wall. If you still can't recall, bang it twice. And if it continues, I pronounce you hopeless and you should just jump down from whatever storey you are at now. hahahaha Im not responsible for any casualties or injuries in the process. Tom Daley is the awesome : ) He is going to be the next Usain Bolt or Michael Phleps or Nastia Lukin or Shawn Johnson or whatever : ) Anyway, I have to thank Olympics for keeping me up late at night ( so at least I could do my work while watching and not fall asleep), bringing so much gossip and "michaelphlepsisminenotyours" into my crazy classmates and the cancellation of boring recesses ( not that they are boring) with the teevee in the canteen : ) Okay, despite all the fake stuff, Beijing did an outstanding job in organising and I cant wait for the London2012. OLYMPICSFTW : )

Oh and I didn't do moodle :/


its 6 more days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution