Even cowboys in Manhattan gets the way of lights


Yes, I know it've been ages. So much for not trying to touch the com huh, Christine. Anyway, I hate this whole week. It has been a pretty much icanttellhowstupidanddumbitisbecauseitistheultimatecapacityinwhichicantake week. It really suck okay. But whatever. Really. Whatever.

I can feel it all surging up again, and I don't want it to be so because I hate repeats ):
But whatever.

Anyway, today was the prize giving ceremony in school, and I would like to give a big big hug to all my sexy fatsos and my lovely 207 for your crazy screams and ireallyloveyouguys alright : ) I hate needing alot of sleep you know. I hate it when I cant even stay awake for the whole school lessons ; I hate it when I have to rest my head on the table and fall asleep; I hate it when I have to forgo recess to sleep; I hate feeling so sleepy and yawning all the time; I hate being so lethargic and always craving for my bed; I hate it when I get up in the morning but all I want to do is so lie on my bed once more; I hate it when I have to fall asleep; I hate it ): My determination is so screwed right now because I always give in to these cravings, I can never resist them. Why do I still get tired after like 7-8 hours of sleep? It really sucks you know, because I can never finish my work or either that not pay attention in class. And reality check, its about a month more to EYAs and yes Nico, you have not been studying. Even dumping yourself at Borders didn't help. Switch focus. Right now, I have lots and lots of things to finish up/ catch up on and Im still here blogging. SUCKS RIGHT ZOMG ):

Just yesterday, I was at Borders with Jean and I saw gossipgirl and picked it up, unknowing of the damage it would cause me later on. I ended up reading and reading the whole book and forgoing my chinese pt which is like next Monday and Im still at xin1nian1. Anyway, gossipgirl is addictive : ) But not as much as Edward Cullen. Hahah, Im probably one of the latest to found out that Edward Cullen is so stunningly beautiful. Yes Boon, we have a date with the Cullens on 12.12 : ) Oh no, its so long. Its okay, in the meantime I'll look forward to camp rock : )

During Chinese lesson today, we caught a movie luo4 di4 shen1 geng1 or something. It was so sad, I swear ): And Alanna and Esther came barging in. Hahah, okay not barging. They only caught a small fraction of it and HuiQun cried okay. Oh no, its my turn on Monday. And today we received our AlternativeAssessment. It really sucks you know, because I haven't even touched on my english pt yet. And my lit quotes ): Oh no, so much stuff, so little time. NO. You have enough time. Just stop sleeping :/

Alright, aesthetics day tomorrow. I am going to like it.
I love talking to you too, Jean : )
the balloons and grass and snow and cottage and autumn leaves and what not.

oh and redsports finally features the long-awaited article.
<3paperchaste>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution