& its coming


I cannot say what an extrordinary day I had. Anyway, it really is tiptop awesome, so I shall let the pictures speak for themselves.Thanks Iliana for your awesome balloon, Jean for your sexy cards, Yong for the letsheatupthesandthing, Jocelyn for your cookies, Jiayun for your ohsocute yellow thing with wings, Shuxian for your awesome present (I havent open it yet : ) ), Grace and Tammie for your gift (eunice!) I am powered by love : )


The pictures are pretty jumbled up, so discern for yourself : )
Island Creameryyyyy : )
Lets keep it burning baby!
EUNICE POUT!
hahaha seriously, I have no idea what is this.
HAHAHA TAMMIE.
: )
HEY SIHUI : )












THANKS ILIANA FOR YOUR WONDERFUL BALLOON. IT PROUDLY FLEW IN THE SKIES AROUND SINGAPORE TODAY : )

batchies<3
SEXY FATSOS : )




tiffany : )
ruoxi : )
ahahah CANDID.


look at the wonderful colour combination in the background.
my sexyhotbabe aarthi : )
christine!
shuxian, I would have died during lessons without you : )
hahahahah give y'all your welldeserved glam for a moment : )
WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING WITH MY CAM.

AHAHAH AND SO IT CONTINUES...
YAY WADDLE BATCHIES<3

YONGIE<3
HUIQUN : )
EVAN EVAN : )
YES I LOVE THIS PICC : )

JEANCHIEW : )


p.s, for those who want the rest of the pics, ask them from me yeah : )

I HEART YOU GUYZXZXZ : )<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution