& why do you do this so easily?

Hahaha, its almost one already. I came back from Jiashun's birthday party at like twelve : ) I swear it was the bombbb luhhh : ) Hahahahaha, like food, games and company! What can be betterr! Anyway, Taboo was awesome. Im dam good at it luh : ) Hahahaha, reminded of the times we played Tabooo at _____'s House. It was so agressiveee and action-packed !
Anyway, I went out at twelve noon today to get the present luh. Xuan and I went to plaza sing and we saw this how to control a women controller. Hahahah, its super sickkk but it was dam amusing. Cause the off button was like pms. Then there's the "stop nagging" "take off the clothes one" . Hahaha, and the most amusing part was the part where they claim that " no batteries are needed; only a positive imagination." Hahaha, its a joke luh, I swearrr. Boooo. My Saturday always passes by so fast ): I skipped SL todayyy. hahahah, and I would be skipping it next weeek due to cadenza.

OH anyway, choir concert on Thursday was quite good. Like the first part they sang all their SYF pieces which was pretty boring, cause they were in foreign language. But after the intemission, they broke up into sections and sing like songs we know. And they did GREESE! Hahaha, go GREESE LIGHTNINGGG : ) AND Iliana was totally obsessed with Barker Road's school building luh. Hahaha, she's like some kid luh. And the toilet was awesomeeee. Shhhhhh.

I think my week would pass by very fast. This one week holiday will not feel like a holiday though ):

THURSDAY'S OUR NANYANG MATCH. GO CCUBEE : )

p.s And Iliana, don't worry about your hand too much okay. Like no matter what happens, you'll always have your sexy fatsos to count on you! And when one door closes on you, the other opens up : ))


ALRIGHT ANYWAYYY IM REALLY VERY HAPPY NOW : ) YAY I LOVE GET TOGETHERS WITH FRIENDS YOU KNOW : )) GO JEAN FOR YOUR RACES. YOU KNOW YOU KICK ASS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution