& I will run

Alright, so I had an amazing day today. Well, not really that amazing. But it feels good to be out after like cooping up in my little nest at home for ages. Anyway, I left home at about 1, went to pick my little sister up and we went to Orchard Hotel for Tony Roma's : ) : ) : )
Well, its my dear mum's birthday so we decided to just celebrate it for her today : )
Anyway mummy has been the bomb so she deserves this! Well, it better be goood. Cause my history pt time is compromised : )
Anyway, Tony Roma was great. And I was busy taking shots of everything there. From the cocktails to the ribs to the table and to us, of course : )
Anyway, then we caught Hancock. It was okay luh. Like not that fantastic but not that lousy either. Then we went shopppingg. Omg. Guilt-ridden. I hate feeling guilty when I go out for shopping or am not doing any work.Bleh. Look what rg inculcates into us poor souls. But I never regret the sexy fatsos part : ) Thanks Iliana for the wonderful Smses ! I'VE SO MUCH TO TEL YOU MY DEAR.

Alright. History PT. Go Ccubeee<3
Oh and Leon, well done for your track yeah! I told you you guys could do it : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution