Hahaha, omg how many times am I blogging in a day.
Okay, this's just the second.
I seriously think Im a late sleeper. Booo, but I didnt finish my diary though. Im going to sleep right now. I thought I could last till the end of my diary. I only did less than 1 year of it. Gah so unproductive!/
Anyway I was talking to deb about subject combi. She says that taking chem, physics, geog and history i fine : ) Hahahaha. Ah I still don't know what to take.
Ohwells, I shall procastinate and leave everything to tomorrowwww, though I'll be out tomorrow. Hahahaha. Gosh. NEED MORE TIME!
Its 2+ am already. Im going to suffer from jet lag sooner or later.

Anyway, here's to all the trackers: good luck for your finals tomorrow TODAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution