& Im part of you definitely

whambamsheezamm
gosh, this week sure flew past me so fast. I was hoping to use this week to catch up on my studies and blah, but looks like I'll have to do it after my season. And batchmates, don't get so stress alright! It's only a freaking geog essay. Furthermore, we were never taught on the spatial blah temporal blah urgency blah thing, so its not our fault : )
Shit. I need to redo my whole geog essay again. I did not add in the criteria part. Boo.
You know time really flies at the most unexpected moments. Come to think of it, the exams are in 3 weeks time and I still vividly remember my June holidays, the screaming and jumping after MYAs, the camwhoringg, the matches and all, and now boom its exam time again! This would last forever man. And the fact that I have not touch my books at all adds on to the boo-ness. Haha, Xinhui says I've been boo-ing alot. Ahh complain queen : /

Anyway, its the weekend already. And soon it would be Sunday, and then Monday and then back to school! Nevertheless, this whole week has been a well break for me, though I didn't get to utilise it so well. AH AH AH. Cadenza's today : )
I miss sexy fatsos, I really do. It's only a week and I missed you guys like crazy already. You guys are the only reason why Im still not worn out by school yet. And my dear CCUBE of course <3
CCUBE, you're the bomb alright! Nanyang match was awesome. It was really awesome. I believed we can get the src spirit back alright : )
4 more matches, and it is the end of cdiv08 ):
So, lets make the full use of it and whack it out yeah. It is gonna be our last year as cdiv08 and lets show them what we are made of alright!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution