& all I really want is deliverance


its monday. but no monday blues this time. Cause its a holiday. Well, my definition of holiday: wake up at twelve noon and not do anything else but stone AND not feel guilty about it.
Well, I got the waking up at twelve noon right but definitely not the rest.
Anyway, I woke up at twelve. Toooopid Eunice called me. She woke me up luh ): Okay maybe its not a bad thing after all. If not I would just sleeeep till like one or two.

Anyway, I went to the NUS lab there today : ) It was awesome. I could just walk there you know. I didn't know anyone could just walk in and like use their lab or something. But of course, the lecturer's my dad's friend luh, so I get to use the lab : ) Haha, I swear the lab is ten times cooler than like rg lab or something. But I had a hard time finding the lab. They have like gazilions of labs luh. It was ultra coooool. Hahaha, so stayed in there, did my science experiment. I CANT STAND IT. IT WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Oh wait the best part was that I borrowed a theremometer whichhh is like a gun. I just have to shoot the laser at the object and it would tell me its temperature. I shot like everything, from the clock, to the whiteboard, to the stool, to my forehead, to like yeah basically everything I could find there. Anyway, the experiment did not really work out luh. Cause the blue can keeps giving me quirky temperatures. So, I have to make another trip there again ): Boooooo.

Im dyinggg of pts and pts and pts. How many must they give us before they actually kill us? Okay, just to name a few there's the history pt, eng pt, maths aa, science investigative project and chinese thingggy! Im not going to bother about eng and maths yet luh. Anyway, I don't even know anything about it yet.
Alright, training tomorrrow : ) It will be our last training before the match against nygh on thursday. ARGH. CCUBE<3>


ESPLANADE<3


WHERE ARE YOU SEXY FATSOS ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution