& tonight will be the night where I will fall for you

haahaha! Christine and I were totally singing that song luh. Anyway, we had training today. Well, I love it luh. Well, today we were alot happier. Haha, I was telling Emily " Hey Em, I like today man. Everyone is so happy!" hahahaha, and then I just realised that what I said was a statement of a deprived child who has never really experienced pure joy in her life. Haha, its not true luh. It just feels great that everyone is so happpy. ZOMG. I better stop this. Hahahah, and Christine and I were talking IM today. It was hiliarious I tell you. Hahahahahaha zomgggg Im like laughing my head of at the remembrance of Christine's " I'll be back" which she said "brb" or somethinggg. Hahahaha, and we were just shooting IMs at each other. Anywayy it wassss dam funnnyy. OMG. AND I LOVE PEPSI COLA GAME WITH BATCH<33 AHAHHA SPASTIC SAM. and Nat's sneak attaack and Eunice's I-will-get-you-with-my-super-ultra-big-step ! And our tennis ball game : ) OMG SAM IS PURE SPASM I SWEAR. Haha, loook aliteration. ALRIGHT so today was a big happy smiley day for me :) The weather couldn't agree more by shooting arrows of rain though. But, I love that though. Anyway, we were mostly doing circuit. Ahhh NANYANG MATCH ON THURSDAY. Haha, I get to see Lauren and Minghui ZOMG go ccube<3 Hahaha, shit. Im like spamming ZOMG in my post. Ohwells.

Anyway, I saw Iliana, Angie, Anna and Yong today. I missed them so badly you know. But I could only stay with them for 15min because I still have training. I have so much to tell you guys my sexy fatsos! AND I SAW JEAN today. Everyone was like " Is that Jean?" hahah, come back soon Jean. We missed you too!

Batch talk today. Really went fine. But we didn't really utilise the time we had and I had to wake up at 9 because of that okay! And considering the faact that I was not laterrr than our tardy queen is already quite an acheivement! Anyway, Im looking forward to cadenzaaa : )
And I saw Grace today. She cut her hair. Oh no, its a major makeover- from a long ponytail to a short bob hairstyle. Its okay luh, but I still want her ponytailllll. Hahaha, but she's still very sweeeet : )

Alright, my mum's birthday is tomorrow. I better go make her a card nowwww : ) And we're going out tomorrow. Man, history pt and science pt ): 0% progresssssss.
EEEE I hate this feelingzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzz


PEPSI COLA MAKES ME POP : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution