& take me away, to better DAYS


yes, DAYS is bolded and underlined and italicised and coloured or whatever, especially for people like EUNICE AND ALANNA who doubt my lyrical abilities.
Anyway, Im not going to update much. Im just going to do more tomorrow or something. Boo I don't know if I should watch the RI match tomorrow. I know I shouldn't cause I have mountains of homeworks to clear. ( Haha, I sound like the yu3 gong1 yi1 shan1 thing) Dont mind the pingyin.
Anywayy, orchid park is in oour hands : ) And IM SO GONNA UPDATE PICTURES ON RHD : ) HAHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY JEAN WE'RE THE SEXYS!

I LOVE PLAYING HAND GAMES : ) Okay, at least I won once hah Jocelyn! I swear luh, Jocelyn rules in hand games. She just has a super super sharp mind for it. Well, maybe that's the only thing she is good at. Hahaha.And Polar bear was a total failure, stupid Christine doesn't know how to defend herself and Kelly just looks too innocently guilty for it! Haha, pretty ugly : )
3 more to go guys : ) I heartzxzxzxz you ccubee! : ) : ) : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution