& gun shot down the railway ; and take it to the runway
Got home real early today.And Im so happy : ) Haha, finally a well deserved break. Nah, not really well deserved. Anyway, speaking of breaks, there'll be one coming up next week. Man, Im already looking forward to it. But trust me, its going to be a working holiday. Well, Im not sure but that's what every teacher said. Anyway, I was totally drained out during lessons today. The weather. No, I don't know but stuff are not going into my head and I feel so dumb :/ Hmmmms. And I've been missing lessons and I don't know what the hell was in the debate and she keeps referring to " We talk about this during the debate right" or like " refer to the debate notes". Then I'll like search my mind and go completely blank. Blah hate this dumb feeling. Anyway, I just starred at the clock the whole time, head down on the table and ran mentally with the minute hand on the clock.

Boo. And now I don't feel tired. I wanted an afternoon nap.Never mindddd. Alright, anyway yesterday was Be Yourself Day whoo : ) And before that, everyone was mass calling to coordinate colour codes : ) Haha, but it was totally ruined at the end. And my boots were peeling okay booo. Hahaha, of course I peeled some during lessons luh : ) Anyway BYD was super fun : ) They even have like a 'mini runway' down the canteen during lunch for us to just show our clothes : ) Hahaaa it was the bomb luh basically. I look so quirky trying to like match the stripes thing for the batch code and Iliana's RAINBOW dressingggg. Hahahahah, anyway here are the pictures so seee for yourselfff. And I realised that Im not supposed to wear a tank, so that explains the cardigan. It was still fun nevertheless : ) THE PITS wore PJs luhhh : ) SHIT ILIANA we should have worn : )


AT THE CANTEEN DURING RECESSS : )
YAY BATCH <33JUST LOOK AT EUNICE SERIOUSLY. JUST LOOK AT HER : ))
BANG : ) we're smoking hot : ) : ): ): ) AND I LOOK SPASTIC WITH TWO PONY TAILS HMM

AHHAHAHA ALANNNA AHAHAAHA ALANNA HAHAHAHA ALANNA. omg I just can't stop laughing at her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution