& I just can't pull myself away; under a spell I can't break

Whatever Alanna and Jocelyn manzsxzxzxz.
Anyway, I bet this is correct. I swear Jocelyn is lyrics-deaf.

Anyway, I handed in my history PT today. I am super super demoralised.
Firstly, I talked about prostitution and not comfort women. Then, I realised that you do not get money for being comfort women. Then, my last page is screwed. Then, my chinatown picture lookos too modern. Okay, I could go on. Oh wells, It's alright. Im passed that. I shall just work hard for the rest of the others. You guys should have seen Iliana's PT. It's super pretty I tell you. I handed in for her today, and everyone was like " OMG NICO UR PT IS DAM PRETTY" hahahahaha. Boo, how I wish. Anyway, Iliana owes me cookie : )

AH IM GETTING FATTER AND FATTER STUPID JOCELYN AND EMILY. AHHAHA I NEED MORE SAMANTHA! I was literally stuffing myself during recess and lunch. Gah emotional eating. Hahahahah, I've never eaten so much before, I swear. And Sam is freaking 1.7 already. I am going to eat her up if she doesn't give my my twisties soon! Haha and no Sam, don't try to twist my arm : ) At least I learnt how to saturate vitamin C today! HAha, sam you cheaterrrr. You and your green iodine.

Did my Chinese presentation today :/ Was pretty screwed. Hahaha, the class was laughing like crazy luh. Anyway, thanks Stacy and Siling ; )

AND ILIANA YONG ANNA ANGIE STEPH RACHAEL YANPING ADELINE IVANA IM SO SO SO SUPER PROUD OF YOU GUYS OKAY. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT : ) YOU GUYS DESERVE THAT ZONALS CHAMP : ) AH AH AH.

Iliana, Im so sorry I am unable to support you guys. But you guys know that I am always there deep insidee giving you my utmost rapport and cheering you on right! Hahahah, so cheesy. Anyway, always give yourself another chance okay! Play, not prove. Prove not to your coach, your teammates or even yourself, but put in your best because its your game. It is your game, your passion, your penchant : ) You put in so much effort and time into it, but who cares if is worth it, who cares if you screw it up. What mattes most is that you enjoy the process during this whole thing alright! And you'll always be my lovely fatso no matter what. Really.

MATCH TOMORROW<3 ITS THE DECIDING ONE. WE CAN BEAT NANHUA OKAY : ) LETS SMILE : )


RHD : )

Hahaha JEAN WHAT WERE WE DOING!MY LOVELY FATSOS : )ANGIEEEE DARLINGGGGZXZXZXZXZZ
AHHAHAHAHAHA SEE JEAN SEXY LEGS : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution