& you'll be here in my heart
Hahahaha, remember this song guys. Yes I love batch singing.
I love trainings guys : ) I love you all. Ccube is the only reason why I still smile every training : ) I love you guys alright. And don't stresss yeah : ) Our first national match is just 4 days awayy and yes, ccube's going to own it all alright. There's is no I in TEAM, but we can spell success with C(cube) : ) Cool tagline eh : ) Yes, last training guys. After all the effort we put in the past year and a half, it all boils down to this moment : ) And Im suree we'll get our hoodie. YES JOCE HOODIE. *stares*
Being with the batch just gives you a whole array of stupidity. From moronism to idioticism to spasmmmm. Haha, so much for trying to type in proper English.

Alright, so THURSDAY was the first day of school. After much complaints and whines to my lovely pork, we made our way to school and I saw pork at the basketball court with cheryl. I was just sleeeping there luh. So, school begins with all the lessons and my deskmates : )
GOSH I love my deskmates luh. They're the adorable bunch of people which pokes you during lessons and leaves crazy doodles on my worksheets and my diary is obviously damaged with their messy sidenotes and stuff. But they're still as lovable as ever. And you'll never go wrong with grace and shuxian cause they're a bunch of smart kids : ) So lessons and lessons and lessons. Im starting to worry about history, lit and english as we are going to change our teachers. And to be quite honest, I think Mr wolfe is an excellent teacher. Companied with his scarstic ( i cant spell) remarks and AHEMAHEM and sucking-straw-action, he makes a very interesting teacher. And you would definitely not fall asleep during his lesson ( although it didn't really work with me). He'll just let you take a wink or two and then walk past your table and slamm his hand on it, shooing mr sandman away. Haha, I love mr sandman :) And the way he teaches is like, american-style. Alright, he is canadian. But he is not like any typical Asian teachers who just spoon feed you or stuff, anyway he's great luh. Too bad I didnt appreciate this earlier. Ohwells, but the new teacher seems nice. But they're all like so youngg. Alright, no complaints. pork's ear are already busting.Then trainingg then far east and slurpeee : ) And christine, pineapple grape is nice okay :) you're the one with the awful tongue colour hmph! poor Alanna. Eunice, Emily took boon's car home and Alanna had to follow the Green Line people : ) Hahaha. Its okay Alanna, you have us : ) and its so much more worth it : )

SO FRIDAY : ) yes, my aesthetics day : ) Im like having art now and its okay luh. But I prefer cooking though, especially with Liyong as my cooking mamaaa : ) Haha. OMG, Im like including everyone into my blog post. You guys love me like crazyy luh.Alright, ego aside. So art art art art art. I finally finished my stars design. It looks super retro with all the stripes and stuff. Well, it was suppose to look whimsical. Gah, nico + art = (yes, fill in the blanks yourself). And Liyong can do art alright. I just realised that everyone is so artistic. They can at least draw their own fingers. So, school ended at 1, and it'll be so for the rest of the year : ) And we left for subwayy : ) Shared with Christine a cold cut and we shared the LARGE drink with Alanna, of course with everyone koping and stuff : )) Then, head back to school. Training. The sun is a killer, I swear. Coach announced the team. Well, all of ccube got in luh. And sec ones, don't feel sad if you didnt make it to the team or anything.Continue to train hard, as next year you guys would be the backbone of the c team alright. : ) Then, we had our end-of-training routine at the bubble tea, and of course we were displaying our awesome singing skills :) Haha, with all the screwed harmonising and voice breaking. Haha, but seriously, our singing is dam awesome. We saw xinyi at the bus stop luh, and Joce was like
" Eh our batch can sing dam well right."
Xinyi: " Yeah, can join choir already"
Me: " Cannot luh, we are very considerate people. If we join right, then those in choir right now will never get a chance to perform"
HAhahahahha, but seriously we can sing dam well : )
Like our take a bow is awesome. Last time we did You Raise Me Up right : ) OMG I can see me improving on the SEF. I even bother to spell the song name with proper captitalisation. Haha, I LOVE THE WAY I PARAGRAPHH : ) BLEHHH ; p
Then made my way home, watched my recorded American's Next Top Model. It is dam bitch luh. Haha, but I still love watching the show.

SATURDAYY
Hmmmm woke up quite late. Just walked around, watch some teeveee then did some indices. Math ): I hate Indices. Then I quit doing Indices because Miss Ha only asked us to do worksheet 1 and ATTEPMT worksheet 2. So yeah, I stopped at two. Anyway, I went for my first SL yesterday. It is really fun : ) I feel sad and sorry for the kids you know, they are so innocent and so adorable and I just feel sad that the world isn't fair to them. Anyway, KaiLi is really adorable (hahah KELLY) she hugs me and stuff : ) And Sara, Sze Qi, okay, i'll really try to remember the rest of their names. Okay, in case you guys still didn't know, our SL is to work with down syndrome kids and read/ play with them. They are real fun : ) And Christine, you can dream on about the newspaper headline thing. Haha, she thinks I'll not stand a day working with the kids and would blast at them. Hahaa, stupid Christine. Then, went to Matthew's house at Hazel Park for a bbq. Its Sheena's tenth yesterday so we had a cousin gathering to celebrate her birthday for her. Well, I didnt burn down the pit as I was supposed to : ) Haha, but that adds another number to four of my bbqs in just two weeks. BLEH ): Then, we met Matt's friend. I think its Gary and Eric or something. Haha, they are super funny with jokes luh. And matt's joke about the bench thing is dam racist I tell you. Anyway, his friends are quite hiliarious. One's like eighteen and his brother is sixteeen. Amelia and I had a hard time guessing okay. So we played, chatted and laughed and before we knew it, it was twelve and we all had to go home. Alright : )

SUNDAY
hahahahha I woke up at twelve. Finally finished reading Chicken Soup. Yes Joce, did that prove you wronggg : ) At least need to read some for RS right. Cant possibly go there empty handed. Then, I watched some teevee about the air crash thing again. Haha, I love watching air crash on Nat Geo. Its pretty awesome. Like the plane was hijacked and the hijackers ordered the captain to head towards Australia. However, the plane only had 3 hours of fuel and it'll take 10 hours of fuel to head to Australia. The captain told this to the hijackers, but they insisted that the captain was trying to fool them. Anyway, the captain had no choice but to head towards Australia. So, the plane had to crashland on sea as they were running out of fuel. And the ironic part is that before the land, the captain ordered everyone not to inflate their life vest, however they ignored. It turned out that the lifevest actually killed people. Because of the crash land in the sea, the plane broke into three parts due to the force. So the plane was sinking in the sea luh. But because the lifevest allows you to keep afloat of the water, you can never swim down in the water towards the exit door, so you're like stuck afloat with water slowly filling the airplane. Anyway there were 50 survivors out of 175. Haha, not bad eh : ) Aircrash shows are not bad : ) Alright, Im going for dinner nowww : )
Tomorrow's a new week of schoooool ): And I still have TLL. OMG I just took like close to an hour on posting.
OMG ILIANA I LOVE YOU.
ahahha so I am giving you your favourite colour ( no its actually my favourite colour) so you would continue loving me. Alright, that was crap.
Anyway Iliana, thanks so much for the wonderful tagS. Hahaha I look like some fatso being ripped of with fat laughing hysterically in front of the darn com pokinggg at pork's undelicious comments. PORK PORK PORK. IM SO PROUD THAT YOU GOT INTO TOP TWELVE ALRIGHT. you deserve it for training so hard! : ) ANYYWAY i'll alwayss be there roooting for you and i'll definitely go for your matches : ) STAY STRONG ALRIGHT ILIANAAA : ) WHO NEEDS GUYS WHEN WE HAVE SEXY FATSOS : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution