Alright. I was inspired by Boon and I am going to start capitalising properly and constructing proper sentences! Haha.
It feels so weird. Anyway, we had training yesterday and I was late again.
I woke up at 8am when training starts at 8.
Haha.
The batch is so going to give me an alarm clock for my birthday present.
Anyway, we did one wheel machine and stuff.
It was pretty cool, cause it had one wheel : )
wheeee its like an..wait what you call those. Yes, unicycle.
Haha. This Jc girl came back to train us so we were just doing drills and basics.
After we had pt and static and SUICIDE (yes suicide) and then we went to eat at RI canteen again.
The food there is not bad! They sell like spaghetti and chicken chop or something for like only $1.70 : )
And that time, me and eunice had to share because there wasnt enough.
Then went to J8 and sat around Macs.
Man, I think macs so going to hate us because we keep sitting there for no particular reason except resting our poor soles : )
Then, iliana came by and I left them.
Well lucky I had training, if not I have to follow Iliana and her family to some family outing to the zoo and see Iliana and her fellow monkeys communicating : )
Haha. No luh, I love Iliana : )
Gah, caps is so irritatinggg.
I mean, irritating.
This is so going to be my first and last post of Standard English form.
I don't even think it is proper luh.
See, there's the luh.
Haha.
Well, I was suppose to go to iliana's house to bake stuff the mooncake wayyy : )
But we got carried away by the wonderful GSS salee that we started walking around and just trying on clothes, and hogging on to their changing rooms till they have to chase us out : )
Haha, but it was super fun though : )
We shared a changing room, haha : P
Then we went down to basement and ate Auntie Anne and Missy Donuts and we were so going in to pastamania to collect Iliana's free desert okay. Then we saw like the Nanyang Basketballers.
Haha, I saw Ruiqi : )
AH i misss herrr and those crazy stuff on the bus : )
she's my ultimate busmate luh : )
I can never go out with Iliana again man, she makes me fat.
Hahaa.
Then i brought her to some arty place on the 3rd floor.
That place is awesome okay!
They sell like scrapbooks, papers, buttons, and all the stuff needed to make scrapbooks.
And you see those demos on the wall, they're just plain fabulous.
Although I hate art, it was really great okay.
And Iliana was just mumbling how much she loves me : )
I would definitely spend time making that whenn yes : )
THENN we went to make-your-own-teddy or something.
Haha. It is super cuteee omg.
like you get to dress your own teddy and they have the softball one : )
It's super cute.
And then there's the tuxedo one. Omg my teddy would be the hottest guy man : )
If I ever decided to pay lke seventy bucks for a teddy, then maybe : )
Haha.
Then we walked round and roundd and Iliana was so obsessed with the fact that she can try on shoes : )
Haha and on and on about 4 hours : )
It was quite an exercise : )
Then I went dinner with my friend at wheelockk. I only had twenty bucks with me so I wasn't able to treat again.
And I reached home about 11pm.
Boohoo, its raining now.

Rain outside my window pouring down.
What now? you're gone. My fault, im sorry.
Feeling like a fool that I've let you down,
now its too late to turn it around.
Im sorry for the tears i've made you cry,
I guess this time it really is goodbye.
You made it clear when you say
I just dont love you no more

Haha rain reminds me of this song :)
MAN 3 more hours eunice. just three more : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution