When Forever Ends
Hahahaha, Chinese Week today was super ass.
Hahaha, anyway today we get to leave school at 1.10pm : )
Omg, its like only the third day of week 1 and Im starting to fall asleep during classes already.
Geog is interesting but I don't know what was running through my head this whole time.
Anyway, tomorrow is our Nationals!
And I just checked inet and they are calling for supporters : )
Hahahaha, yay : )
Anyway, today boon and I went to the art museum. Its the one at bras basah.
Its pretttty funny, hahahah. Cause Boon and I were critisizing and making funny comments here and there. Anyway, its okay luh. Cause the tour guide does explains the art and not leave us to some random strokes of black to ourselves. Haha, and that Xu Bei Hong is not bad an artist, I must say. Hahahahahaha.
Shit, Im getting back to my old habit of " hahahahahahah" ing.
We ge to leave class at 11.10am tomorrow : ) Great, we'll be skipping quite a number of lessons. Anyway, Im dam scared like I won't be able to catch up with my work and stuff :/ Hmmmm because its not just three matchees we are going to play right ; p
Alright, I got to catch up with my homework now.
And Nationals, yes.
CCUBE FTW ALRIGHT : )

p.s go hotsyum.Fight till the end. No matter what happens, you know you've done your best alright. I'll be rooting for you deep down in my heart : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution