How about a round of applause, standing ovation?

It would be really cliched to say my life has been a roller coaster ride, but indeed it is. All the ups and downs and spins and turns. But its okay. There won't be any ups if Anyway, i've turn back to my trusty blogger friend to like POUR everything out. You know sometimes, when life isn't the way it suppose to be or perceived to be, just let it looose for awhile, and then come back.Anyway, I really really really am grateful that I have such wonderful friends in my life and always there encouraging and supporting me and I love you batchmates : ) Like though I am not always there being a super good first base or anything and stuff and has caused so muchh suffering during training, you guys still managed to lift my spirits up as we parade through j8 trying on stupid stufff and laughing over the slightest things that never fails to make my day : ) And how we would all stand in a circle and just try bubble teas and stuff after a long hard day of training. You guys are the bomb! AND I want our overseas trip jocelyn! Anyway, the last few days has been like hectic for me. Like real hectic. Even before school starts, Im like dying already luh. Stupid holiday :/ hmmm and school's starting on thursday for us already. And nationals are starting soon! Im like experiencing mixed feeling about it. It'll be our last year that we can play together as a c team but also I want it to all end soon so that all the pressure and expectations will just be gone, like the wind. But i guess this is just part of the process that we all have to go through. So, hang on guys alright : ) We'll make it through, eventually. I just came back from a bbq actually. In fact, I had 3 bbqs in just 4 days already. Im so gelarge of satays and hotdogs. Hahaha, Im gonna make sure I burn the whole bbq pit next time I attend one. I just realised I've been getting tanner. You know sometimes the little stuff are like this. You don't notice them till it becomes big. Anyway, yes Im like dark already. Like so much darker than Bethany. And yes, after training at ri today ( for the first time, I wasnt late), Eunice and I went to meet Bethany at j8 : ) wow, havent seen her in ages you know.Anyway, it was real cool cause we just sat down at yakun or something and remincisie about our primary school life. We were laughing our heads off when we mention all the funny little little things. I really miss you deborah, and Rosanne, Saiying, Shiyan, Jiajia, Tammie, Grace, Mao, Joey , All you guys. And zhentao, you probably won't see this but thanks for making our life so hmmm interesting and enjoyable! Though you're not that lovely at times : ) You know if I were to die now, I think I would have no regrets at all. Like although I didn't get to do many meaningful or exhilarting stuff, its this little daily rountinal laughs, crys, smiles and memories that I cling on to so dear to me and they will always be with me you know : ) ( yes iliana, I still haven't read your letter, you know why cause I dont need to read it. its felt in the heart : ) ) hahahahs. stupidd.You know, Im not really going to worry about school starting on thursday or whatsoever. I am going to learn how to live in the very present. You know, like what they always say " Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present" Haha, from kungfu panda. Hey not bad a show alright! Omg which reminds me of watching the happening with jean, iliana, yong and glenn. That show sucks luh. Alright, just to show how much grosteque and gory is there in the show, Im gonna briefly mention the plot. Not for the faint hearted. Anyway, that ticket-seller guy told us that the movie is something like The Island, and since The Island is not bad, we figured out that The Happening should be around there too. And to our utmost horror, the show is way way way on the flipside : ) CLICK FIVE! shit. im shooting in random thoughts now and then. The song flipside is great : ) CLICK FIVE'S songs are always great, what am I saying. Anyway, its like super gory. The plot apparently goes like that. There's this terrorist ( I think), he went to emit toxic air through the states of america. And people are dying like extensively. The trees and plants would pass this toxic air to one and another and that's how its spread luh. So, when a typical human breathes in this air, there are three symptons, the first being that they stop moving. OMG it still freak me out just by typing. Anyway, the second being that their speech is disrupted. AND THE THIRD. OMG THE THIRD. they'll just doing fatal damage to themselves, which yes I don't need to elaborate further. And the way they suicide is just so horrible you know. OMGOMGOMG. Im not going to mention it ever again. Im already like gahhh. I can never take horror movies you know, super wild imagination of mine. Nevermind, anyway it was really fun as we get to snuggle up on each other and scream and stuff with my honeys! Alright, anyway I love the grey top I bought from cotton on. I wore it today, and I extremely love how it fits my dam ass : ) No wait, tops don't fit ass. I mean how it fits my hot bod : ) ahahaha, nah. that'll be too thick skin. What I meant to say was that the top was awesome yeah : ) And those of you who havent caught kungfu panda yet, go catch it : ) It's pretty plotless but just for the laughs yeah : ) Thanks christine for the jellybean today! And kelly, thanks for your batting glove. Jocelyn and boon( thanks boon for being gay too, yay iloveboon) and flea, thanks for the throws : ), Emily, thanks for being GAY. Alanna, Thanks for your ear. Samantha, thanks for all the company. Eunice and Beth, Thanks for the yakun talk today, really fun! I am going to start being grateful and appreciating everyone around me. Everyone likes being appreciatedd right! Okay, anyway this would probably be like one of my Standard-english-form post again cause yes, my attention span is very short.Anyway, tomorrow is going to be one of our long long days again so I am going to turn in now.
Alright, here're some pictures : ) and apparently they're taking very long to load. ohwells.

This is dam prettaye right. Yes, Le meridiann.
Our trusty trusty beds! The hotel is super awesome, i swear.This's not that awesome huh. But i still think it is beautiful : )
And of course, some canoeing and sailing to be done : )
Me, Rebekah, Carene

Now this's sunset is awesome right!Haha, yes canoeingggggg.Some random shot :/Yes, we were all drenched cause we were cycling in the rainnnnnn.But the waterfall was awesome : ) We cycled to the waterfall in which me and Rebekah just dumped ourselves in. AWESOMEE : )

omg, look. im giving up on updating the rest of the pictures already. cause my internet is like cranking up. BLAH. andd i need my beauty sleeep. have to get up at six againnn ):
ALRIGHT, NIGHTS : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution