Yes, so I am finally back from Thailand : )
Haha, bet you guys missed me yeah : )
OMG THAILAND WAS THE BOMB : )
IT WAS REAL AWESOME.
CAUSE THERE'RE like youths like Rebekah, Jaye, Jiashun and Carene there!
So we obviously cliqueddd and we had such a wild time yeah ; )
I'll let the pictures do the talking once the sync is done ( which would probably take a lifetime).
We took like 300 pictures or so, and this is just in Rebekah's camera.
Carene and Jiashun still has many.
And Christine sent me take a bow already : )
Yes finally, I've been waiting for this song for so long : )
hahaha, did you catch that rhyme.
Anyway, I bought souvenirs.
But they are so cute that I don't want to give it awayyy!
Haha, alright I'll be going back for training tomorrow already.
I bet im going to get probe by coach and then he'll start his scarastic remarks and stuff.
Anyway I heard that the batch had a heavy scolding from coach today.
gee I hope they're fine.
I feel bad for not going today.
Haha, but Sam seems perfectly fine.
Sam's such a bimb!
hahahaha HOT PINK DELUSION AND LIESS.
BLAH SAM. DONT DENY. I'll BITE : )
hahahaha.
And I come to realise that we have a week more to school reopen.
Oh wells, and 2 weeks more to nationals!
And Sl is starting.
Anyway, I really really really have to start on my science ):
Nope, Im not talking about it.
Im like running and running away.
Haha but I think im running in circles.
I missed you guys like crazy!
and enjoy your chalet alanna : )
AND YES JEAN SEXY FATSOS ARE ALL WE NEED : )
YONG AND ILIANAAAAA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution