This is the way you left me, Im not pretending.
No hope no love no glory, my happy ending.
Yay, now Alanna is getting the OHSOWONDERFUL NICO's influence of typing with proper capitalisation : )
But Im definitely not going to change my 'ahahaha' or my double letterrr : ) hahaha. likeeee thisss : )
Alright, anyway I got up at 545am today because I don't wish to be late for training, and train rides bore me. I feel pretty useless just standing in the middle of nowhere with my music plugged in and just starrring at random stuff. Must be the RGS kiasu spirit getting into me already. You just can't do nothing for 1 hour at least. Anyway, I just rubbed my nail polish away. In case beth gets into the hypertension mode due to the glarring-ness and awesome-ness of my pretty pink nails! : ) Just a pity they are chipped off halfway. It makes my nails look like they were coloured on. Haha. That was what Emily said. So training, yes training. Everyone ran 3 rounds instead due to mistakes and stuff. I love my fielding group luh. its me, eunice and kelly. We never fail to be nice to each other and all the little shhh : ) You know, I love the first part of our training. But I hate the after 1140am one ): It really suck. You know, we shouldn't be really bothered about hurting others or anything, cause I don't think anyone really took it to heart. I hate it when we have talks or discussions like this you know. How I wish we could just train and train and train. And forgo all the talks and stuff. Yes, But I know this kind of talks are prettty necessary.And I should just speak for myself, cause apparently there are stuff which I didn't really like to hear coming out from coach's mouth. And I know that maybe everyone in one way or another is pretty demoralised or stuff. But we all have to be mentally prepared alright.You know, I really don't wish to have any major changes in the postitions or whatsoever but I know it may be for the better. But obviously, if you're with the base for a longer period of time, you'll definitely feel more attached to it right. But sometimes we just have to let it go. Its a team game and no matter where we are, we'll still be rooting on for one another and playing to our fullest ability right. We can win all threee games. We know we can alright, so lets just train hard for the next 3 trainings and everything we worked hard for all these years and hardcore training will finally paid off during the nats. Or at least I hope. Anyway, enough of these. SHEEESH. i hate blogging like that. It really is mentally draining and its killing all my brain cells. I need to replenish my brain juices to get geared up for the day after tomorrow. Ahh not thinking about it. And yes, I have to do something about my PT. You know, I don't think anyone would be able to read a post that lasts so long and do not have any proper paragraphing. They're just like one big black stuff : ) Its the survival of the one with the thickest glasses : ) YAY reminded of kelly! hahaha. anyway, after training, we koped food from the leftover buffet from tripod, strings and angklung symposium : ) Haha, not bad I must say. Then we made our way to fareast and I went with Christine to get her dear dear flats which I totally fell in love with too : ) Hmmm but I have quite a number of flats already. Ohwells : ) First step to being self controlled : ) Nah I rather let myself loose though : ) Anyway we sat down and talk and walked around abit. Then Alanna had a hungry stomach so Christine and I went with her to get yakun toasts : ) Haha, Second time. I realise I have a thing with eating the same thing plentiful times. Then we sat, ate, talk a little. Eunice and Emily came to join us, and we saw Evan in her coolios jeans. She's going for the angklung concert tonight ohwells. Im going for cadenza. Well, I paid like sixteen bucks for it when I could have paid it for twelve bucks! Learnt the lesson : ) So we left fareast at 4 I think and I reached home at 530, cause I missed quite a few buses.Was like sleeping at the busstop luh. Alright, tonight is the last night in which I can sleeep late and wake up tomorrow as late as I want, and Im going to treasure it because it'll never happen till 3/6 months later! And I just watched 3 series of the suite life of zack and codyy in a row. Haha, real funny though. Alright.Tongues clicking and clattering<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution