AHHHH HOLIDAYS : )
they're starting to look more like holidays : )
ahahahhaha so many stuff happenedddd : )
alright.
I LOVE BATCH SWIMMING. ZOMG : )
it was so funnnn.
hahahahah and jocelyn's house.
gahh i think i had a sunburn too okay.
like training at ri today ):
was quite fun though, towards the end.
but my legs were already crampinggg.
bishannn is likee so farr okayy!
i had to wake up at 6 and at the end, i still got there at 8.15 or somethingg.
anywayyyy, singapore lost to u(something something something) todayy!
hahahah i think.
OHHH AND I MISSED ILIANAAA LUHHH ):
we were talking on the phone last nightttt ahahhaha so muchhhhhhh stuff iliana.
i still have like so much stuff! ; )
AND I LOVE MY MUMMMMM.
we went out shoppinggg on sunday and i bought like 500+ bucks worth of stuff okayy : )
hahahahaha and im now a member of espirit wheeee ~
BUT I MISSED CLICK FIVE ):
I MISSED CLICK FIVE):
gahhhh alright. im gonna crash nowwww.
and i have no idea what im goingg to do tomorrow ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution