& when all else fails, we dont

HEHEHHE (: im really happy today yay! im about 1/3 through BOF and its so amazinggg (: HEHEHEH OMG OMG OMG (: my weekend has been really nice and life is so much fun when you forget exams and all! LALALALALAAL (: ANYWAY I THINK LEEMINHO IS SO SO CUTE (: AND AND I LOVE TALKING ABOUT HIM TO SAM. I have to marvel sometimes, at what life throws at me yknow. Anywayy I think im being very foolish getting addicted to a korean drama which everyone watched 100 times over and maybe already got over it. So, I have so few people to squeal to but thank goodness for sam sam sam (: HEHEHEH OH ANYWAY I went to catch GI JOE with alanna and samantha after our chineseee paper and idk but that moment kind of marks the start of the escatic feeling I have now! Maybe, I do derive joy from all the friends, going out and everything. But sometimes, it can be dangerous cant it. I do have to learn how to spend time with me alone and maybe go to movies alone. WHICH I AM GOING TO DO SOMEDAY (: Oh oh anyway we went to celebrate my grandmum's birthday today at this really cool restaurant. Its a japanese cum french restaurant I think because they serve such interesting food and federick was complaining throughout about how the plates were so big but the portion size is so small. It was so funny (: I guess thats like how they say the more you pay, the lessser you get. but lesser is more? HAHAHAHA okay this is not working anyway anyway im realllllly happy because after this weeek, I wont have exams for about 4 more weeks before the EYAs. But in the meantime, I am just going to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution