& born into eyes not by my own decision

(: im feeling so happayeee hehehhe cause i just finished watching boys over flowers on teevee. yes, im following the teevee's slow pace of showing BOF and and i know its a little slow now, because everyone has already watched bof like ten times or something and im still stuck at the 12th or 13th episode but that's the whole point (: I am going to train myself to endure and wait patiently for every week to come, then only will I appreciate it even more right! So, no one disturbs me on saturday nightsss (:

Anyway this week was pretty much really hectic. Especially history pt gosh, but I was really lucky to have such amazing friends who came down and film for me (: You know I realise that sometimes a little could really go a long way, and sometimes an insignificant "how are you""might actually make a person's day! So, never underestimate the power of mankind (:

So now that most of the pts are done, except SS, I have to start studying for my double humanities paper ugh :/ humanities are really driving me nuts, you have to burst your brain during lessons thinking about questions and questions and doing mindmaps and explaining causual links and profound factors and discuss this debate that, and its really driving me crazy, but I somehow like it. I like how we are forced to think and doubt but I hate it when my mind just doesn't want to exercise. I had to very verbally scream at my head and ask it to think last friday, oh which reminds me what a painful day it was for me. It was like a bloody sunday, except that it falls on friday this time round. It was really chaotic trying to get my history pt to work, burn the disc, run down to ICT dept, borrow tie, copy work and everything(: so glad I got through it though.

ahh im hearing david a's in this moment now (: I think music is really really awesome (: Just a moment ago, I was viewing all my fb picturess and I think I could proudly say that you know, if anything were to happen to me, I would not regret anything that has happened. Sure, I would like to see the world, go backpack, get married on the moon and everything but sometimes I think whatever memories I have now is already enough to last me a lifetime. I have such amazing friends and family and everything else is just a bonus, just an enhancement. I really don't know what I am blabbering about here but yeah I don't know. I think I would be able to sleep well tonight (:
Alright, off to my last three papersssssssssssss (:

; she's more real than the real hantu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution