;armour me tight

just a quick one before I go off to dreamland!

monday is always a good day and I hope Jean's speech went fine today. she would totally kill it I just know. math really stinkssss. anyway I came home and watched miss universe pageant today teheheh! Its so hilarious hearing phionna and my mum, yes my mum, bitching about the girls' fake smile and abs and what not. I mean, they totally stole my job. hahaha it was so funny and the results were so unexpected because we expected Miss Australia or Miss Porta Reco (sp?) to win or something, and Miss Venezuela won AGAIN AGAIN. Gosh. the former 2008 Miss Universe was also from Venezuela and I think we all kindof get the point that the country grooms really beautiful women and talented stars but but isn't it enough alreadyy. anyway this year's really interesting to watch because its held in Atlantis, bahama islandssss (: oh my goose i swear that place is a paradise :/ OKAY OKAY I really could go on ranting about it but I want to sleep early (:

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
Winston Churchill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution