; feel it, if not get out.

AHAHA OMG OMG OMG IM WATCHING TITANIC ON YOUTUBE AND IT really makes me want to cry all over again. omg omg save me please. at this rate im living life, im going to really migrate and live on a cruise and wait for Jack for a century. AH this is killing me. anyway, philo lesson today was so so so funny. hahahah, commensense realism and whats the other one. It is so funny because we all started doubting ourselves and like its really scary you know, having all that you always believed in suddenly become an illusion. Anyway really cool stuff to know HAHAHAHA go go google plato's cave and the hollow mask effect yes yes! SO NDP today was pretty good I must say, courtesy of my dogs (: but I was mainly rushing around and stuff with alanna and boon so didn't really get to enjoy the performance that much BUT WHY are there such few songs this year anyway pfftt. I always love the last part of ANY school events when we all sing songs and jump and shake sexy asses teheheheh, especially with all your lovely friends around you. really makes me smile when I even think about this. omg im writing with no paragraphs and improper sentences I just realised my punctuations are really screwed too. I think my brain really moves faster than my hands. Do you think mind processes go faster than the speed of light? I always like to think mine does (: ANYWAY I have so much stuff to say, school is really amazing and thank goodness for someone like Jean whos such a darling seriously. I won't be able to make through it alll without alll ofyou guys, which reminds me YUFEI GET WELL SOON (: cause now im sitting all ALONE by myself during eng and math classes cause my dear yufei is sick and shiqi is in a different classs so im alone and its not a nice feeling because the classes are so boring and you just want someone to talk to. I MISS YONG AND ILIANA AND JEAN SO MUCH I WANT THEM RIGHT HERE BESIDE ME. I missed training with batchmates and the killer sun and all the excessive application of sunblock. this is not a good time to misss stufff because because the exams are coming up and i havent started revising im dead. this whole week i've been always falling asleep while studying because for those who havent beenn to my house, my desk is right beside my bed. what cool zen arrangement. im really tired today, the rehearsals are seriously making me so so tired with the crazy energy level and dance numbers and it being 7 hours long./ ugh so glad todays a friday.
and the earth shatters when we jump
and i shall end with such a positive picture (:

p.s jean you'll look lovely tomorrow i just know (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution