& YAY GUESS WHO'S BACK



hahahahaah. NO bin, it wasnt your reverse psychology. I thought I should get back to blogger so i could start being in the *cough*decoding group *stare at eunice and christine*. Anyway, I am in the reminicising kindof mood so here goes.

SENTOSA AFTER EOYS<3

LOEVLY FATSOS : )MY DEAR BASSANIO





TWILIGHT TWILIGHT : )

ONLY WE KNOW : ) : ) : )
NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT~

So basically, after eoys all of us headed home : ) Haha, it was such a joke. I remembered Nat saw us at the foyer and asked us where we were going, and we said in unision " home" and her espression was priceless. She did not believe us at first but soon saw that I was crossing the road and Iliana and Yong took different buses. Okay, we got home to get clothes and bring foood : ) I mean, you cannot possibly drag one whole load of food and clothings to schoool or bring along your pencil case and your study notes right. So soon, we met at Vivo City. saw Keng Liang and his track friends I guess. SO WE GOT TO SENTOSA AND Iliana was being such an ignorant fool by being fascinated with everything she saw. She'll go like " ehhh the monorail is moving" or like " ehh the sand is so soft ahhh" then break into her infamous hysterical fits. It was a very sunny afternoon so the sand was burning and so were our skin. True enough, we all got sunburn at the very end. And a very horrible one indeed. We soaked in the deep blue sea and talked and played water volleyball ahahha such a failure ilianaaaa. She and her overestimation of our heights. HAHAH.Then we went to ultimate frisbeee yeah baby : ) Ultimate frisbeee is the bomb especially when fatsos are involved : ) : ) : ) Then, we played volleyball with another group of youngsters, and the sun soon set and we had our little potluck pinic : ) so we just sat under the moonlit sky and ate and ate and ate : ) At about 830 or so, we left and we were the last group on the coast to leave : ) Anyway, it was getting late and some of us had to leave. Then, we headed back to vivo and iliana and yong left. So, Jean and I shopped around and bought this really cool fox top together : ) : ) : ) Okay, then it was 11 or so already and we went straight home and slept for the night : ) YAY. shit im missing out alot of details. It was real fun, and it lies in the company and the spontanity of it. We had no plans on what were we going to do and although we did no fun and exciting stuff, we still enjoyed ourselves loads : )


Aarthi's party
okay this was yesterday. So, after the sleeepover at about 12, I rushed to Katib. AND THATS SUPER DUPER DUPER FAR. okay, so I thought okay katib mrt station, it'll just be 45 min train ride. Then I called Aarthi, and she was like " okay now cross the overhead bridge and take 855 and get off at the third stop" or so I heard. So, I looked at the bus board and saw that 855,854,853 all go to the same third stop and trying-to-get-there-as-fast-as-i-could me saw 854 coming and took it. Then, my intuition told me that something was wrong so I called Aarthi again and she was screaming " get off 854! get of 854!" ahahahah so I realised that she meant third stop after the bus turned right or something. Then, I waited for 855 to come and finally got to her house. THEN THEN THEN I saw terrace houses so I figured that Aarthi's house might me one of those so I walked in for about 10min before I realised that I was going the wrong way. Okay so to make the story short, I took 2hours to get to Aarthi's house : ) AND IT WAS A REAL HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE BUT IT WAS SO SO SO WORTH IT BECAUSE THE PARTY WAS GREAT : ) SO I wondered what was so funny when I walked into her house and everyone started laughing and iliana was pointing " pink pink pink!" cause I was wearing a pink tank. Then Ili told me that before I came, they were all playing taboo and the word they were supposed to guess was bimbo, so Dharini immediately said Nico and everyone yes, guessed the word. And the worst thing was that I had to wear pink there and that officially confirmed my bimb identity. HAHAHA SO NOT TRUE RIGHT OH GEE. STUPID PORTIA HAHAHAHAH.

*sidetrack*OH OH OH DID I TELL YOU MY PORTIA THING WAS THE BOMB HAHAHAH! I was reading the lines in my oh so sexy voice luh and I forgotten my lines halfway thanks to Huiqun who had to change the lines suddenly okay so I ended up making up my own lines. I was like " so, you want Antonio's flesh? You, really really want Antonio's flesh? You want his pound of flesh? Then, you can have his flesh" This is such a horrible line right. It can so top the NO.1 worst line ever said in a play. At the end, 208,202 and 209 got in for drama night so yeah im so proud of 208 : ) : ) : ) Maybe because half of them came from 108 last year : ) And 207 was always close to 208 : )

OKAY BACK TO HER PARTY. SO they played water bomb and stuff but yong and I couldnt so we helped them refill the bombs and the flour bomb or what not. AND IT WAS SUCH A SCORCHING AFTERNOON TOO so everyone soon decided to just hang around in her house. They didnt even finished the bombsss. So, we ate and ate and ate all the really INTERESTING FOOOD. like REALLY INTERESTING. like there's this round hole-y biscuit thing which looks like a tyre just that it was crisper. Okay, this's not working. Anyway, the food was good and we ended up watching pride and prejudice the bollywood style. I didnt catch much cause I fell asleep according to Iliana, 5min right after the movie started and woke up half an hour before the movie ended. I am so so so sorry, but I did not sleeep alll night : ) So, after that we just chilled around and the company was so so so often. I swear 207's the bomb bomb bomb! I got home really late, at about 8 I think. It took me so long to go home and I was sleeping and sleeeping throughoout the trip. Like even when standing and waiting for the train to come, I was sleeeping. So I thought I could go home and get a rest when I opened my door and saw Phionna's friends ARGH ARGH. Like 3 of them and they were all hopping around singing HSM3 songs. ( they watched it in the morn). So, I entertained them a little bit here and there and bathed and talked to my awesome mum, which I missed so badly these 2 days. Then, I fell asleep at 9.30pm and according to Phionna, her friends were observing my sleep/ I GOT UP AT 10 this morn : ) 12 solid hours of sleeeep : )

SERIOUSLY. it doesn't matter where you go to or what you are doing, it's the company that matters : ) OHHHHH AND I LEFT MY PHONE AT AARTHI'S ): its so so so stupidd cause I'll be phoneless for two days and a morning ): And that really sucked cause I had to wish Xinhui and my maid a happy birthday, and changed my piano lesson, and go out tomorrowwww.

OKAY PICTURES PICTURES.






AND SOME ACP PICS : )
OHH OHH OHHH I realised that there's still netball carn and ACP. OKAY I THINK THATS HOW I GOT MY SEXAYE VOICE. ALL THE SCREAMING SINGING PORTIA-ING TALKING PLAYING. Okay, so we got 3rd placing for netball carn : ) IT WAS SUCH A FUN TIME STEPPING ON CHRISTINE'S FOOT AND MARKING EUNICE AND PLAYING WITH 2/7. AND OUR ACP WAS SO SO SO AWESOME : ) We all did a modernised Indian dance Aja Nachle : ) Go youtube the dance it was so awesome : ) AND WE HAVE FANTASTIC DANCE TEACHERS LIKE AARTHI, SHYMMA, SOWN, DHARINI, VICKY : ) : ) : ) Really love you guys. And all the effort in making ACP such a successs, like the waitresses, props designer and our class chair especially. We had the most amazing fashion runway shows with super hot hot models and how can we forget the bay watchers jean and I AHAHAHHAHHAHA/.




AHH ITS BLURRED ><





STUPID EUNICE. Anyway, the focus is on the red awesome banner behind : )
WE BLEW A PLENTIFUL OF BALLOONS : )LOOK LOOK AT THE TABLIES : ) : ) : ) SO MUCH COOLER THAT CHRISTINE'S - stacked up all the way

AND YAY OUR SOUVENIRS : ) : ) : )





Okay cool, I took like an hour on this. I have so much much more to say but im kindof tired of it so im going back to mario kart : ) Hahaha, its my new love these days : ) Thank God there's something called wii to kill a poor little girl's boredom : )

p.s tomorrow's drama night

p.p.s I cant wait for tomorrow's drama night

p.p.p.s I bet drama night's gonna be a bomb!

p.p.p.p.s im going shopping tomorrow before drama night : )

p.p.p.p.p.s i really should stop doing this.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s okay this's the last. I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW : ) : ) : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution