& she shouts the sky is falling

Yay Xinhui got me back into this stupid blog thing, though I vowed I'll never touch this stupid thing ever again cause Im suppose to deemed this uselesss and pointless and time-wasting, with no intellectual standards at all. But who cares ;) I miss you fatsos! And Iliana, my breaking dawn gosh! yknow its been ages (actually a month) since I actually touch that stupid vampire series cause lazy Iliana refuses to pass me breaking dawn humphy dumpy!

Anyway today is a really good day right;) Had training, went to pizza hut for lunch and spam cheeese : ) that explains the cheesyness everyone became soon after. We were suppose to plan for the sec 4s farewelll thing but it kindof didn't work out. So lets just pray that its not CARTOOON (yes, sam) or there will be a revival of teletubies and powerpuff girls and you see Eunice playing that lame scissors paper stone game with her fist.hehheh! Then afterwards it was really really awesome : ) We took pictures with Christmas treees : ) And it was a really big one, at plaza. And if you guys ever go to plaza, remember to walk as fast as possible to scrape the possibility of salesperson approaching you. Trust me, it ain't a nice experience ;) Oh gosh, I really really want to go to bed cause I know Im screwing up my sleeping habits. Like now during the holidays, Im just suppose to sleep at 10 and wake up at 8 and watch Bob the Builder and powerpuff girls at 9 :) okay scrape that. That was what I did when I was MINI:) Maybe just the sleeping at 10 and the waking up 8 one :) But I cant sleeep cause I got so tired today after all the late night talking on the phone, training, walking around, camwhoring that I slept for 3 hours.

THE OC IS THE BOMB<33okay im only at season 1 but its already nice! And I figured out that gg wasn't worth it :) Though I think Blake Lively is really an awesome girl. Oh and I caught csi today :) thought Miami was a nice place. but today's one really wasnt good hahaha. It shows like models trying to kill each other, so in the end, all the models died. " Since when Modelling has became a dangerous job huh" OMG I love Sidney Sheldon:) He is the reason why long train rides don't seem that long anymore.

Okay, I should to learn how to type more succintly ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution