& GIVE ME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT




YAY BANGS.
look so horrible on me.

Hahahah, okay I don't think its that bad. I think I look lovely okay, so shuddup christine and eunice cause you guys are just jealous : ) SO OUR ANNUAL AWESOME DRAMA NIGHT WAS TODAY : ) I swear, I cant get enough of it. RG is so amazing you know. Everytime I come up with reasons to hate rg (schoolwork, stress, blah blah), you guys always manage to turn it around with all the amazing school spirit and events ( acp, netball carn, drama night, awesome friends) and I really see no valid reason to hate rg. I am so so so glad I came heree. Deep deeep down down : )

So went to bugis streeet today, was totally amazing. bought the most amazing stuff with the most amazing group of friends : ) My feeet was aching from the stupidd heels I wore. Okay, lesson learnt : ) Never wear heels out for shopping even if it means looking short and stupid. So I had to change into my school shoes in the end, which looked even more horrible then normal sandals and slippers. So, walked and walked for 6 hours : ) Yay, thats the most amazing walk ever : ) I was getting a headache from those bling blings. Then, we rushed to school at 6pm for drama night :)


DRAMA NIGHT<333333 is love to the max max max max max. They were playing familiar songs of ABBA and everyone ended up singing to it : ) AND ILIANA I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT WATCH MAMA MIA. its so so so awesome : ) then it started and from then on, it was screaming, screaming and more screaming cause the classes were really really dropdead awesome. You guys really put in alot of effort into this and 208, don't blame yourself alright. You guys are the bomb and we think you deserve to win. However, sometimes the judges do not really agree with us, but its their decision and we have to respect that : ) But to us, yall are already winners and yall did your best right! We know you had so so so much fun singing : ) We are really proud of you guys : ) Oh gosh, I miss 108 ): Im missing every RG year ): I don't know what Im going to feel during graduation'10, especially after seeing the graduates'08 crying and stuff. I don't want tomorrow to come ): GO AWAY 4 NOV GO AWAYYYYYY. I really enjoyed myself tonight, and I know it'll see two seveners through next year yeah. RAWR. So many emotions running through me now. You know, I never thought time would pass so fast. I remembered dreading it everyday, dreading every school day, dreading every day I would trudge to school and drag my heavy bag and read those scary handouts and notes. But now, I just want to hold on so close, so tight and never let it go. Only 24 hours left, yet I want it to last forever; to seee me through eternity. Not quite possible, but I want it that way. I don't want 2008 school year to end. I want to continue taking exams, continue sleeping in class, continue studying, continue these rountinal stuff or anything, but to stay away from 207 lovlies. You know I never thought that a class of 36 would bond so tightly together, especially when we came from different classes in sec 1s and stuff. But through these little, tiny yet significant events, we grew closer as one and formed 207, a class. A class- One. Everyone, so unique and different yet come together and form a strong 207. one which braved the strong storms of netball carn, rode the waves of ACP and conquered the lands of drama night ever so readily. Right now, I really wish time could just freeze; it is just a minute I am asking for. Even a minute is enough. Sigh it is always like that- only when we are about to lose something before we start treasuring it. Alright, its about 12 right now and I want to make sure I present my best self, to hammer it for tomorrow's final school day of 2008. CLASS PARTY : ) I promise that I will savour every moment I have with you guys tomorrow, and I mean EVERY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution