& homeless runway with twelve


AH AH AH PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON FINALE<3
gosh I haven't been following it, but im now such an avid fan of it. Christian won:) Oh my gosh, its really cool, all the clothes and styles.And Victoria Beckham was the guest judge, ohgosh I love her British accent:) Okay, I thought Gillian should have won, not just because she's a lady too. The clothes she designed were so colourful and vibrant compared to like Christian's black, serious and drama. I mean, you could get sick of seeing like 6 models walking down in a row wearing black elaborate designs right. AND MODELS ARE SKINNY period. I think the show is pretty cool you know, giving others a chance to have their own show and display their collection at such a large scale. Their runway is amazingly long, and Im astonished on how the models could walk so freely when their dresses are apparently tangling and dropping over their legs and just in one whole mess. Its so fantabulous, isn't it! okay anyhow, I think it is really cool that everyday, different fashion designers put their inspirations and thoughts into really tangible works and always bringing fashion to a higher level and stuff. I mean, this is really high-end you know. Okay MODELS ARE SKINNY period. yes, I know I just said that.

gosh, Phionna is watching America's Next Top Model now. I have no idea what cycle is this now, but apparently it gets bitchier by the season. That girl just called another girl fat ass. omg if she have a fat ass, then what's skinny ass gosh! And that girl thinks she's so fat like whaaat. And the girl was like " i mean I don't blame you, its not like you wanna be born big or something". AHHH thats downright mean gosh gosh! She's not fat. Gosh, modelling really is crazy. You know I find it so ironic, like you get all the glamour, fame, glitz in modelling but you cant really enjoy
life cause you have to be conscious like ALL THE TIME worrying whether you'll fall down and get a bruise, or whether you eat a bar of chocolates and get fat or whether you open your door and break your nail. Sigh oh wells :) :) :) But, ANTM never fail to get me into it :)

Anyway today was primary school gathering yay<3 okay, I shall wait for Eunice to sent me the photos before I talk more about it :) It is such a good day today huh. And Deborah, let me be your livejournal pal! AAHAHHAHA its so so so dumb. gosh chicken fat hahah! I really love you guys so so much, and Im so glad we could meet up after so long! I mean you guys are so so awesome:) And its so beautiful right, to still keep in touch after 2 years:) hahaha omg omg omg Tyra Banks is so hiliarious. The models are getting a new haircut now, and Tyra gives them the quirkiest looks hahah. Gosh I want my hair permed too :/ Some of the models actually have to shave their hair and then pose for a photoshoot later; its so gonna be hard on them. Ohwells, you guys have yourselves to blameeee ;)

argh :/ in school by ten tomorrow.
sleepover<3
iliketurquoise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution