guess wad i bought for deborah?? a bilabong pencil caseee...it's extremely long..i measured-32.8cm^^ ermm so today's deborah's b'dae and i gave her the present but she didnt even say thank u... such a meanie...ow...my knee still hurts...eunice fault lorrr. tripped me during basketball..now got 1 big cut on my legg. so i need to tell my parents my marks todayy, and im soo scared. i mean i scored so badlyy)= how on the earth m i going to apply for dsa with such crappy results??? anyway today i decided to update my blog.. dun ever think im gonna have the timee anymore.. hahahahaa...tammie and grace very dumb leh. i found out wad b'dae present they bought for me. they post it on their blog. oh and i officially declare im not playing maple anymoreee. it's so boring.. so play raikon lorrr..wanted to play world of warcraft but aiyahh dun wan lahh...so im still gonna die of boredomm...sigh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution