kay... erm... HOLIDAY!!! just came back from holidayinggg.... wheeeeeee hawwwwww... tee hee. blah blah... last day of school today and missing it... boo hoo.......................... but it's okay(: hahahaha... shiitttt ... i'm missing sch!!! ahhhhhhh... deborah, tammie, grace, joey... all of my bestest friends!!! haf to see them only nxt yr... boooooo hooooo... sch is so fun today ( i guess) except for my form teacher who gave me 1 whole stack of homeworks!!!! ahhhhhhhhh.... frustrated me... and there's janice's b'dae party which i dunno if i should go leh... cuz is like she invited all her classmates(not all lah) all her classmates i dunno!!! then how am i suppose to play wid them if i dunn even know them... *sigh* the worst part of it is tat the party is held on the day where my cousin b'dae celebration is!!! so shd i go my her party or my cousin party ??? ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! maple story lvl 34!!! ohh... and ragnarox priest lvl 70 already... tee hee... ragnarox RAWKS!!! erm... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... EXAMS ARE OVER!!! and holiday is starting... somehow i dun feel like holidaying anymore... i feel like goin to sch leh!!!! cuz sch's fun( sometimes) and honestly... i'm gonna miss my busmates (p6) ... so fun with them in the bus... now it's getting borring and borring... ohh well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution