& that man is not truly one, but two

HAI DEAD BLOG. Desperate times call for the need to revive this dead since forever blog. I hope no one checks this though because what I am about to do with this blog is thoroughly embarrassing. You see, options grading are very important to a perfectionist like a virgo, so I've decided to use this for my Article Review which is 20% oh wow for my Chemistry Options Sustainability in the 21st Century. and HAI DR NG. So forgive all the links that I am about to put up soon, but in the way, it is a good way to do something like that instead of ranting on mindless egoistical words on my life blahblahblah. Who knows I might start actually doing something productive on the internet one day, like huh linking articles on my blog, rather than thinking of something cool to write on my fb status all the time?

"With every day, and from both sides of my intelligence, the moral and the intellectual, I thus drew steadily nearer to the truth. by whose partial discovery I have been doomed to such a dreadful shipwreck: that man is not truly one, but truly two."
- Dr Jekyll/ Mr Hyde

Finished reading a beautiful classic book that got me thinking about the duality of human beings. Might it be sufficiently true, that somewhere deep within, we long for a certain liberty far different from our outward portrayal? If so, how would that be manifested? You are scary, Stevenson.

Anyway, there goes my article linking (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution