Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution

& SERIOUSLY, I PREFER MY OLD VOLKSWAGEN

There we go, my second article: Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution.

Such a funny thing because I've seen lots of news on how companies are trying to come up with a new electric car which uses lesser fuel, is electrically-charged and environmentally-friendly, and I never really thought about it as a revolution. Revolution is a powerful word to use here, my history teacher used to tell me. Not every commotion is a revolution, he says. But in a way yes, environmentally-friendly vehicles might just be the key to save the world. Just look at the often congested (no I would not use congested, but squeezed rather) roads of China and India and you see just how much CO2 was emitted while the seconds tick. And urging the public to take public transport is not going to be a long term solution, moreover, I still want to drive and look cool. So all hail the next nobel prize winner who would come up with an amazing electric car which looks really sleek and we might just all be riding our way into a greener future (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog