yesterday was the psle results dayy!!
the big dayy..
hahahahahhahaa...
deborah told me it started at 12.
so i woke up at 9pm(:
hahahahaha...
then after bathing and stuff..
i went with my maid to kfc AGAIN!!
hahahahahaha...
but we ate a light brunch.
i ate the popcorn chicken
then she ate the banditto.
hhahahaa..but lucky we didnt
play around((:
hahahahaa..
then after tat i took bus to boon lay mrt station):
then took the mrt to queenstown to meet my mother.
hahahahaa..then i was like SO NERVOUS.
cause lately i've been having bad dreams abt the results.
hahahaha..real badd):
stupid dreams.
gonna kill them all one dayy(:
kkz..
then reach school, all my classmates were already there.
most of them had a smile on their faces(:
the parents were standing outside watching
hahahahahaha..
then i got inside the class, tammie went to collect
her result..then she was like i beat grace by 1 mark!
hahahahaa...then after her is another person then me!
ahhhhh..then i go to the front.
then hong lao shi was like kao de hen hao.
hahahahahhaha...then i see the marks.
((:
hahahahahaa...
i dun even dare to dream abt that marks.
hahahahahaha...
268((:
HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
i was basically smiling the whole dayy.
beat jesslene by 1 mark(:
okok.shiyan got into top 12!!!
she so proo..hhaahah..270+ i think.
yupyupp.
so rosanne was cryingg):
her score oso not bad lorr.
hmmm..nvm.
then rosanne passed each of us the earings and bracelets.
hahahaha..she so nice(:
just like me^^
ahhhhhh..((:
then i suddenly rmb i found rosanne's long-lost
autograph book alrd, so i ran all the way down to find her.
hahahahaha..(with bethany too).hahaha..
dunno why she oso follow me down(:
then finally found her at gate A.teehee(:
job done^^
then we were all so tired after running.
hahahaha..then i went up to take my bag
before we played basketball.
then on the way i met deborah's mother.
her mother like look so friendlyy(:
ahahahahahhaa..kkz.then oso met ruiqi's mother.
ruiqi got 256 or 258 lahh..her mother so happy(:
hahahahaha..then took my bag then went to the bball court.
hahahaa..then eunice and saiying were racing me.
see hu reach the court faster.
hahahaha..at the end is me and beth(:
ahhahahaha.then we played bball.
tammie, grace, saiying
vs
me, eunice, bethany( who was mostly smsing)
hahaha..but at the end we still won(:
yupyup.then grace and tammie went off.
so we played abc.
den saiying and beth sat in the court listening to mp3.
sighhh..ahahahaa.
then me and eunice played.
then we went to buy drinks at the canteen.
then like got no one to change money with.hhahaha.
so at the end a man like change for us(:
hahahaha.so we bought drinks.(:
another job's done(:
hahahahahaa..then we took photos with eunice's camera.
then bethany gtg. so left me eunice and saiying.hahaha.
so we took photos.and photos and more photos!!hahahaha..
will post once eunice send me the photos(:
she has nico-phobia.
hahahahaa.then soon my parents came back frm
their lunch then i went home.
then hog on com(:
hahahahaha..then went for tuition at 5.
then reach home at 7(:
then my parents decided to treat me to a big meal.
hahahahahha...
at the end she say wait for my sister to come back.
so have to do with swensens(:
hahahaha..but oso very nice lah.
hahahahahahaha...luv the fudge chocolate(:
hahahahahha..then very full so i went to check up my ears.
the person pull out the earings until very pain lehh.
i was like...wth. hahahaa.then went home and play com again(:
hahahahaha..then play until 12.30pm i decided to sleep.
then i woke up at 7pm todayy to play and play again(:
isnt my life so interesting?
hahahahahahaa...
nygh here i comee(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution