so todayy was our schoolo's holiday..
the make-up holiday for deepavali..
hehhehh((:
so me, tam, eunice and grace went to vivo city..
kkz..cuz i watched flushed away alrd, so eunice say she wanna
watch dead or alive..so she watched with me..
then grace and tammie went to watch flushed awayy...
DOA is soo cool(: u guys should go catch it too..
then while i was buying popcorns, then eunice say she just wanna buy
the drink only..then the drink costs $2.50..so i buy the popcorn combo
which is $7.then i gave her the drink. then she paid me $2): hahahahaaa..
hmph!! 50cents diff..nvm lahh..50cents only..hahahahahaa...
then we went into the cinema..the cinema like so big lorr..
ohhh..and before that when i meet up with tammie, me and her lost our way..
hahahahaaa..we were looking for mos burger..then actually dun have..
so we wasted our time-_-..hehhhehh..vivo is really very big lorr..hmph!
hahahahahaaa..so dead or alive was cool...
flushed away starts at 1.30pm then DOA starts at 1.05pm..so
we ended early..then me and eunice went to sky park and took many pics(:
hahahahahaa...there is a small pool there too..hahahahaa
then after tat me and eunice oso went to the arcade, ezone..then we played
the dunno wats it called.. is like have two things then u hit the plate over to the other side to try to score a point..aiyah watever...anywayy it was very fun too(: then eunice keeps cheating..
HMPH!! so she won of course cuz she cheated..then eunice played the speedboat game..hahahaa..
and she keeps banging the cones..hahahahaaaa...she so lousy..((: hahahahaa...hope she doesnt see this((: then after tat we played another round of the dunno-wat's-it-called game...
and as always, eunice cheated again..so she won..hahaha..she used her hands and throw lorr..then while i was picking up the plate, she go put the plate into her hole..AHH!!
hahahahahaa..then grace and tammie finished their movie and met us at the arcade..
so we played the game again..its tammie and grace vs me and eunice...
the first game we tied 10-10..then the second game we won 10-7..YAYYYAYY!!!
hahahahaaa..then cuz grace and tammie wanna buy their bags, and i need to buy wallet for eunice, so we went to heeren..then went to heeren, then tammie and grace bought the minitoon bag for $30 each..then cuz like if buy $80 and above got 15% discount, so they asked me and eunice to buy..but because the wallet oso costs $30 bucks, so we like hard to decide. but because me and eunice promise to buy each other a wallet..so we just kept to our promise((:
nvm..im happy i made de right choice..eunice's eyes were red..and i think she gonna cry..
so nvm lahh..anyway my billabong bag was bought not long ago..so no point buying a new one..((: HAHAHAA..i love my new wallet anywayyy...then we headed back home..so grace walked home, then eunice took the mrt with me and tammie..but she went to the opposite side, me and tamm same train..then while the train is moving, then suddenly the driver braked. thenn like cuz brake very suddenly, then this man fell on me..then was like wtf...hahahahaaa... so squeezy lah the train.then tammie keep trying to stick her head out,hahahahaa...then like cuz my mum's office is near tammie's house..so i went to tammie's house then asked my mum after work then fetch me home(: see i so smart..i really don want to stay in tat stupid train alrd..hahahaha..
so went to tammie's house..then we sit on the swing..so fun...almost the same one as saiying's house tat one..hahahahaa..then went to her house..her dog keeps licking me...and i was like u lick me one more time, i'll cook ur meat..ahhaahhaa..then tammie was like u dare? hhahahahaa...
then we played with the maple cards..and i gave her one..since like got so many alrd..then we tried to flick the cards and catch it..hahahahahaa..then she ate her dinner..like so yummy lahh..hhhahahahaa...then after tat we just played..then at abt 8pm, my mum came, so i wet home!!! and i was like so hungry by then already..hahahahahaa...so went home..then my cousin was there..he was playing warcraft or something...then i told my mum dun wanna go sch tomorrow...so she said up to me..YAYY!!! so i didnt go sch todayy((: hahahahahahaa..then just now i went to kfc with my maid again..then the aunty was like you again? ahhhahhaa...but lucky we didnt play there, if not the aunty will chase us out..hhahahaha..no lahh..then saw this phone nokia 3250..so nice lorr..i wanna buy tat i think..or maybe lg chocolate..or W850i..i dunno lahhh..hahahaa..so went home, and hog on the com..okok...i gonna play flyff alrd...((: -love everydayy-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution