& strippled with opaline alongside your masked face

time and time again, I get inspired to blog. The thing is, I have to be inspired. I am not going to do so just because something major happened or I just feel like it. Or whatever :/ Its about 1am now, and Im suppose to be in bed again ( yes I know I sleep early, even during holidays). Anyway, today was farwell for mrs yeo at TLL. It was so awful cause I am/do gonna miss her but I did not say it. She really is a nice lady, and I don't want another teacher besides her ): Ohwell, we had some cake and stupid Sam was being ano again and not eating. I dont get the rest of the guys, I mean I know they want to eat the cake but whats wrong with eating the cake! They keep pushing the cake aside here and there. What, guys have ego? hahah, silly. Oh, and United Square had some winx club thing theree and Beth was so so tempted to go up there and join them. And I mean, so so!

TLL today was so ermm IDK. We did lit commentary on yes, TWILIGHT.
So awesome right, thats why TLL's still the best. And I wonder how come Im not as addicted as other fans are- fanmade website, videos. I still think they could find a better Edward than RobP. Then I thought about it and knew that they could find no one. RobP was the best they could get. Edward is too too perfect to be mortal. What's the chance of finding someone who's fair,muscular, tall, handsome, charismatic and has gorgeous eyes! That zeroes their options, so be glad people, RobP is the closest they could get to. Anyway, with such a big fanbase, it is indeed hard to please everybody. So, stop commenting that the cast sucks because they are good in their own way and it doesn't really matter because its just a movie after all. JUST A MOVIE. Okay, wait till the movie comes out before I say its "just a movie". I've a bad feeling I've to end up swallowing my words back in soon. 18th December<3>
" I will be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart- I've left it with you." - Edward Cullen


I bet no cheesy lines can beat this. I hate sounding so intellectual on my posts(:


Anwyay, sleepover at the Teo's house for the weekend, not really a pleasant experience but it was exhilarating, with all that ONE MISSED CALL and scares. One Missed Call brings back to mind the other time when I was with the batchmates after training at about 7pm when we're the only ones in school and suddenly the public phone rang and we did not pick it up. Seriously, the public phone really rang. And we were all freaking out, thinking of the possibilities on who could be behind the lines/ what does she want/ who was she looking for/ does she need help/ is she in danger? The prank started and we started miss-calling each other and got each other's "one missed call". Though we know its a prank, just the words "one missed call" on your handphone screen scares. Oh, those fun times(: So, had somewhat a movie marathon and were just rubbishing till about 630 in the morning before we went to sleep to only wake up 3 hours later.

Alright, its sec 4s farewell lunch tomorrow! Gosh Alanna I cant believe the theme is hip-hop! I don't know anything about it and I'll most probably go there like some punkrock-wannabe. But the worst thing is its gonna be in town. AH AH AH I preferred last year's mismatched :/ It was such an awesome theme and I remember our black and white matching tees Alanna :) It was so unplanned right! Alright, I still got to wake up early today hahah at about 8 to get my present ready. Gosh, im really getting broke these few days- farewell present for mrs yeo, class party, presents, more presents. Nevermind, anyway its CHRISTMAS (soon) and its the season of giving! Yay, I really can't wait for Christmas because its such an awesomeful time of the year! I always wanted to celebrate my Christmas with really pure white snow and build a 3-storey high snowman and a snow fortress and played snow bomb with my neighbours. Yes, shows. Blame them for this uncalled for thought(:

Oh, here are some pictures we took the other day at plaza. That explains why Christmas is so fantabulous!







Okay, some of them have absolutely nothing to do with Christmas but it is the whole mood yeah
(: Thats why sometimes its not the coffee, but the moood(:

" " I don't want to be a monster" His voice was very low"
- Edward


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution