YEAH.BYEBYE EOYs : D
but i'll still miss you.
and those fun times mugging together with friends.
its's already been a year.
i didn't thought it would pass so fast.
but now its over.
it's such a mixed feeling.
ohwells.
i couldn't have made it till now without you guys : D
DESKMATES
yinxin.deborah.pamela
HEY thanks for always reminding me to wake up during lessons and helping me take down notes. AND yinxin and deborah thanks for being my joy during lessons. Lessons would really be boring without u guys. remember the i love irritating yinxin and deborah song : D hahahax. deborah but i bet u didnt regret sitting with me : D AND DESKMATES IS LOVE<33

REGIONMATES
genevieve, inez, liyong, yuqing, jiayun
HEY thanks for always being so hyper and FUNFUNFUN during group discussions. genevieve u need SLEEP okay : D and inez, i'll never forget u and ur wonderful writing. Thanks for writing those minutes this year : D ahahahx. one whole year of writing : D and liyong! thanks for always scaring me with ur penknife and shading those boxes on the graph paper. yuqing and jiayun! hahahax. thanks for laughing talking to me when deborah is too busy copying notes : D ahahhax.
ILOVEREGIONMATES : D

STUDYBUDY + TRAVELMATE YUFEI
YES yufei, i've been wanting to say this to you already.
thanks ALOT for studying with me. i would not have pass exams if not for you to always perking me up and studying with me.yes we do get distracted sometimes, but we still get things done. and being my travelmate too : D we did talked a whole lot of stuff on the way back home and thanks for all ur comfort and ur wonderful listening ear : D

LOVELY BATCHMATES
yes my lovely batchmates.hahahax. thanks for always playing and fooling around during training : D
hahaahhax. and yes we're all going to taiwan together : D we're gonna have lots and tons of fun :D and thanks for always being my oh-so wonderful batchmates : D

ANSJAIL
YESYESYES my lovely ansjail. AngieNicoSusuJeanAnnaIlianaLiyong! yes always like tat kays : D my lovely ansjail. always being there for each other. hahhahax. remember the ansjail hug : D ahahahhs. andd ANSJAIL is loved. we would never forget each other :D ahahahhahax. after each paper we would gather and start talking abt our mistakes. ahahahax. failures unite : D hehhehx. I LOVE ANSJAIL. ohyeah and FAQ too : DD

DARLING ANGIE.
hahahahax. yeah my darling angie. thanks for always being my crying shoulder when i need you :D haahahhx. AND never pangseh-ing me : D hahahahs : D kay lah. i will love my darling angie forever and forever : DD ahahahhax.

108
yes 108 : DDDD as we're a dsa class, we're not tat bonded in the start. however now i could see that we have that 108 burning spirit : D we will win netball carn and drama night kays : D 108 always rocks :D

EVERYONE who helped me in one way or another : D AHHH i still have alot i want to thanks.
anyways i love YOU GUYS kays.
YOU'RE WHAT I GO TO SCHOOL FOR : D
NOW LET UR HAIR DOWN AND GO WILD : DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution